Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god... I'm ginger :|

I'm naturally blonde, I decided to do a brown wash in wash out (Wella Shaders and Toners) and now.... I'm ginger :|

I want to dye my hair back to blonde, but how long should i leave it? It says three washes for the colour to wash out.

ReputationRep:
    Unless I'm missing something....
    ....Wash your hair 3 times?

ReputationRep:
    Post pics ginga minga.

ReputationRep:
    Try washing it out a few times before you put more dye on your hair. It should just gradually wash out.

ReputationRep:
    Lolol oh dear this happened to my friend quite a while ago with that exact dye...unfortunately her hair is a VERY light blonde so there was pretty much nothing she could do it stayed a pinky orange colour for about 6 months. I think if you go to the hairdressers they can try and dye over it, its quite expensive but worth it if you want your hair back how it was.

ReputationRep:
    if its only wash in wash out just keep washing and towel drying your hair till its gone
    you won't need to dye it to its origonal colour it only lasts a couple of days and then its back to what you had before

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a bit of Head and Shoulders or Vosene would help take the edge of the colour a bit?

ReputationRep:
    I did this before :tongue: It doesn't wash out after 3 washes if you were bleach blonde before. Basically, you'll have to dye over it.

ReputationRep:
    Vosene, or Fairy liquid.
    Wash wash wash wash wash.
    Then intensive conditioner.
    Leave it for a few days, keep conditioning it like a crazy person.
    THEN dye it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.