The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've had 24 for breakfast once.
i've definitely done it on the munchies.
Reply 22
yeah I could do that aswell.
Haven't in a long time though. xD
Reply 23
Quite normal, especially it seems if you play cricket.
Reply 24
depends how hungry you were...if you werent hungry and were just eating for the sake thats greedy...if you was hungry, thats alright, though probably not the best food you could have eaten
No but as long as you don't do it like everyday it's fine.

At uni while I was doing some reading I ate a whole tube of pringles all to myself without realising. Needless to say I haven't done it since as I had a horrible taste in my mouth after.
kflynn
if you mean, whole then yes, one, then another, then another, before i knew it the whole packet was gone. :o:

Noooo, you've got to nibble off the stuff around the edge, then lever off the chocolate and eat that, then separate the "jaffa" from the cake, then eat the cake, and finally eat the jaffa
Reply 27
Revolution is my Name
Noooo, you've got to nibble off the stuff around the edge, then lever off the chocolate and eat that, then separate the "jaffa" from the cake, then eat the cake, and finally eat the jaffa

i will try that next time. :yes:
Revolution is my Name

Sounds like the Cadbury's creme egg thingy. You've given me an idea though. I might use chopped jaffa cakes in ice cream or something, :ninja:
NDGAARONDI
I might use chopped jaffa cakes in ice cream or something, :ninja:

Yeah, I tend to put them, or KitKats, or Minirolls, or Anzac biscuits, in yoghurt, which is :coma:
I normally eat half a pack. I can eat 5 in a minute though; it's harder than you think.
Don't worry, it's unhealthy but it's nothing special; I've witnessed the slightly horrifying sight of somebody eating 10 full size donuts in 3 minutes. Nothing can shock me now :no:
Revolution is my Name

Hey, that what I do; even in the same order! However, I find that the chocolate sticks to the 'jaffa' so I lick it off.
I don't know about five minutes but I can finish a pack of jaffa cakes pretty quickly. Maybe 15-20 minutes. I ain't fat - ultra fast metabolism.
Reply 34
Mr Advice
I used to do the same. :yum: :yes:

Gotta say, though, I am sick of them now. For a while, at least, anyway.

:ottid: I used to eat them by the packet all the time, now I can't stomach them...
Reply 35
AH I CAN DO THIS
On holiday with my friend you could buy tubes of 60, I got through two tubes of 60 = 120 in 2 days. And nope I am not fat. Jaffa cakes only have 1g fat per cake/biscuit don't they?
Its normal for me. Thats why you won't find jaffa cakes in my house.
Reply 37
full moon
half moon
TOTAL ECLIPSE :woo:
Reply 38
sadie-kiki
full moon
half moon
TOTAL ECLIPSE :woo:

no, just down in one. :wink:
Atrixa
:ottid: I used to eat them by the packet all the time, now I can't stomach them...

There's a limit and sometimes we fail to realise it. :p:

Latest