Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it normal to eat a whole pack of "Jaffa cakes" in 5 minutes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've had 24 for breakfast once.

ReputationRep:
    i've definitely done it on the munchies.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I could do that aswell.
    Haven't in a long time though. xD

ReputationRep:
    Quite normal, especially it seems if you play cricket.

ReputationRep:
    depends how hungry you were...if you werent hungry and were just eating for the sake thats greedy...if you was hungry, thats alright, though probably not the best food you could have eaten

ReputationRep:
    No but as long as you don't do it like everyday it's fine.

At uni while I was doing some reading I ate a whole tube of pringles all to myself without realising. Needless to say I haven't done it since as I had a horrible taste in my mouth after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kflynn)
    if you mean, whole then yes, one, then another, then another, before i knew it the whole packet was gone. :o:
    Noooo, you've got to nibble off the stuff around the edge, then lever off the chocolate and eat that, then separate the "jaffa" from the cake, then eat the cake, and finally eat the jaffa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Noooo, you've got to nibble off the stuff around the edge, then lever off the chocolate and eat that, then separate the "jaffa" from the cake, then eat the cake, and finally eat the jaffa

i will try that next time. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the Cadbury's creme egg thingy. You've given me an idea though. I might use chopped jaffa cakes in ice cream or something, :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I might use chopped jaffa cakes in ice cream or something, :ninja:
    Yeah, I tend to put them, or KitKats, or Minirolls, or Anzac biscuits, in yoghurt, which is :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I normally eat half a pack. I can eat 5 in a minute though; it's harder than you think.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it's unhealthy but it's nothing special; I've witnessed the slightly horrifying sight of somebody eating 10 full size donuts in 3 minutes. Nothing can shock me now :no:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, that what I do; even in the same order! However, I find that the chocolate sticks to the 'jaffa' so I lick it off.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about five minutes but I can finish a pack of jaffa cakes pretty quickly. Maybe 15-20 minutes. I ain't fat - ultra fast metabolism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    I used to do the same. :yum: :yes:

Gotta say, though, I am sick of them now. For a while, at least, anyway.
    :ottid: I used to eat them by the packet all the time, now I can't stomach them...

ReputationRep:
    AH I CAN DO THIS
    On holiday with my friend you could buy tubes of 60, I got through two tubes of 60 = 120 in 2 days. And nope I am not fat. Jaffa cakes only have 1g fat per cake/biscuit don't they?

ReputationRep:
    Its normal for me. Thats why you won't find jaffa cakes in my house.

ReputationRep:
    full moon
    half moon
    TOTAL ECLIPSE :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    full moon
    half moon
    TOTAL ECLIPSE :woo:

no, just down in one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atrixa)
    :ottid: I used to eat them by the packet all the time, now I can't stomach them...
    There's a limit and sometimes we fail to realise it. :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.