Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it normal to eat a whole pack of "Jaffa cakes" in 5 minutes? Watch

It would be abnormal if it took you longer than 5 min's. Jaffa's are addictive tbh.

(Original post by ghanglish)
    I don't know about five minutes but I can finish a pack of jaffa cakes pretty quickly. Maybe 15-20 minutes. I ain't fat - ultra fast metabolism.
    Same here; but it sucks though because no matter how much I eat I always remain skinny and struggle to put on weight.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    If my ex is anything to go by thats not only ordinary, but slow. In fact if you ate less than 2 boxes in one 10 min sitting your much slower than her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kflynn)
    because i just have, and im not a fat ****. :yes:
    No. It's too slow.
    If I can do it in two, then so can you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    No. It's too slow.
    If I can do it in two, then so can you.

I reckon i could do it in 1.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to become incredibly fat, yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Noooo, you've got to nibble off the stuff around the edge, then lever off the chocolate and eat that, then separate the "jaffa" from the cake, then eat the cake, and finally eat the jaffa
    :zomg: I thought I was the only one who did that!
    But my method is a tiny bit different..
    Try and remove the cake from the chocolate and the jaffa without breaking the chocolate. Then peel the chocolate off the jaffa without ripping any holes in the jaffa. then lick the 'remains' off the jaffa so you're left with a shiny floppy circle. Finally, stick 'em on your eyes and go to sleep. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    If you want to become incredibly fat, yes it is.

i never put on weight. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon i could do it in 1.
    I'll race you..

ReputationRep:
    Who knows. Maybe it's something that could come in handy one day and take you far in life.
    Career as a Jaffa Cake quality tester.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't do that with Jaffa cakes.

Could easily do it with Pringles or Ritz crackers (love them)!

ReputationRep:
    i never put on weight. :o:
    Do you frequently practice the act of consuming a whole pack of jaffa cakes in 5 minutes? :p:

ReputationRep:
    No...how can you do it??? I'd be sick half way through the pack!!

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: I thought I was the only one who did that!
    But my method is a tiny bit different..
    Try and remove the cake from the chocolate and the jaffa without breaking the chocolate. Then peel the chocolate off the jaffa without ripping any holes in the jaffa. then lick the 'remains' off the jaffa so you're left with a shiny floppy circle. Finally, stick 'em on your eyes and go to sleep. :awesome:
    Ah, I also end up with the floppy jaffa at the end, which I then proceed to put in my mouth and sort of suck on (I didn't want to put that in my original post for fear of sounding somewhat perverted)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I also end up with the floppy jaffa at the end, which I then proceed to put in my mouth and sort of suck on (I didn't want to put that in my original post for fear of sounding somewhat perverted)
    :laugh:
    I wasn't thinking in that way at first but now that you mention it I know it's going to look even worse if I add anything to what you just said..

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:
    I wasn't thinking in that way at first but now that you mention it I know it's going to look even worse if I add anything to what you just said..
    I'm far too intrigued about what this could be for you to wimp out now and not tell me

ReputationRep:
    I'm far too intrigued about what this could be for you to wimp out now and not tell me
    Lol! I was about to say something about nibbling the jelly bit.. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    because i just have, and im not a fat ****. :yes:
    No, its not. Normal is 3 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! I was about to say something about nibbling the jelly bit.. :mmm:
    Haha. I always try to suck for as long as possible (god, this sounds so wrong), but I always do the same as you and succumb to the jelly-y goodness

ReputationRep:
    Been there, done that, wish I had the t-shirt now.

Also, "How many Jaffa cakes can you fit in your mouth at once?" Fun times.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.