Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

End of Prince of Persia Xbox 360/PS3...wtf! Watch

ReputationRep:
    SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS/ARE PLAYING AND HAVEN'T FINISHED IT!!!!

Ok so my GF just finished prince of persia. I've been watching and occasionally having a go(someone sucks at those golden plates where you have to control up,down,left,right as you fly)

So anyway those that have played this game will know the whole time your curing these fertile grounds so you can trap this evil God called Ahramin forever. So after doing that for ages she finishes the game, the princess dies which was kind of expected. BUT THEN, THEN your character has to go and break these four magic trees and you release the evil God after all, I assume because you are repeating what her father did since you end up loving her you don't want her dead.

BUT damn it! It's like you've wasted your time. The GF is pissed off and taking it out on me people! Is there an alternate ending where you don't let the evil god escape, undoing all your hard work! HELP ME!! HELP ME ORMAZ!!!!:p: :p: :p: :p: :eek3: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    just turn off your 360/ps3 after you kill that evil god guy and pretend thats the ending. theres some epilogue expansion pack you can buy, buti have no idea what happens in that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    just turn off your 360/ps3 after you kill that evil god guy and pretend thats the ending. theres some epilogue expansion pack you can buy, buti have no idea what happens in that.
    too late she's seen the ending lol, so no alternate one as far as you know, like if you collect all of those light orb things maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    too late she's seen the ending lol, so no alternate one as far as you know, like if you collect all of those light orb things maybe?
    nah i collected them all and nothing. but i THINK that expansion pack continues the storyline, but i didnt bother buying it as i was only renting the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    nah i collected them all and nothing. but i THINK that expansion pack continues the storyline, but i didnt bother buying it as i was only renting the game.
    hmm ok is this an xbox live downable thing? Like on market place, better get out my debit card...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    hmm ok is this an xbox live downable thing? Like on market place, better get out my debit card...:rolleyes:
    Well I got it off the PSN but I've read that its PSN exclusive...

The ending isn't *that* much different...you don't trap Ahriman or anything...well actually I can't say for certain...been ages since I played it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Well I got it off the PSN but I've read that its PSN exclusive...

The ending isn't *that* much different...you don't trap Ahriman or anything...well actually I can't say for certain...been ages since I played it
    It's on Xbox Live as well, for 800 points: clicky (hopefully that link works for you, but if not just search for "Prince of Persia" at www.xbox.com).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's on Xbox Live as well, for 800 points: clicky (hopefully that link works for you, but if not just search for "Prince of Persia" at www.xbox.com).
    lol I read somewhere that "This is one DLC that Microsoft didn't tarnish with their greedy money."

Actually it is pretty ambiguous now....but that's what they were referring to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Are you will to pay 800 MSP to make your girlfriend happy over a bunch of pixels? :awesome:
    ...do you have a gf?

BUT, it would seem my query has been answered by you fine people so this thread can die and rot away. It would seem the new DLC does not change the ending of the story, so Ahramin is not trapped in the end, thus meaning you wasted your time trying...kinda pointless really.

Oh well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Are you will to pay 800 MSP to make your girlfriend happy over a bunch of pixels? :awesome:

yes, whatever makes her happy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.