ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    You want to rub what now?

Ohhh....it's so....rubbable.....

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    She never consented.

ReputationRep:
    I shave my anus daily, if I dont stubble develops.

ReputationRep:
    The post above me is gross...Oh wait thats not a secret.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    If you don't mind me asking out of interest, how did the shock happen?
    It's quite weird actually, while playing electric guitar I brushed against another guitar and got a big shock, like a really powerful static shock but through my heart, that was a normal short electric shock that most people normally get... and the last thing I remembered doing after that was jumping up, swearing, and drawing away because I very much disliked electric shocks anyway, but my brother swears blind that I then reached out and forcefully grabbed both of the electrified guitars again one in each hand, I have no idea why this happened as I would never have chosen to (I remember once doing something in a science lesson where a ball of tin foil moved towards an uncharged wire when it was charged with electricity, perhaps it was something similar to that) - I was stuck on for about 40 seconds and got tunnel vision, and I can remember trying to scream but just frothing at the mouth a bit, it burnt both of the guitars necks and blistered my hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HexagonalBolts)
    It's quite weird actually, while playing electric guitar I brushed against another guitar and got a big shock, like a really powerful static shock but through my heart, that was a normal short electric shock that most people normally get... and the last thing I remembered doing after that was jumping up, swearing, and drawing away because I very much disliked electric shocks anyway, but my brother swears blind that I then reached out and forcefully grabbed both of the electrified guitars again one in each hand, I have no idea why this happened as I would never have chosen to (I remember once doing something in a science lesson where a ball of tin foil moved towards an uncharged wire when it was charged with electricity, perhaps it was something similar to that) - I was stuck on for about 40 seconds and got tunnel vision, and I can remember trying to scream but just frothing at the mouth a bit, it burnt both of the guitars necks and blistered my hands.
    Ouch.
    Sorry to hear about that; it sounds terrible!

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't dare to talk or tell people I really like, back a few years ago.
    And I'm not really sure now as well

ReputationRep:
    ouch man. pos rep for still being alive! :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david_man)
    ouch man. pos rep for still being alive! :top:
    That almost makes being electrified worth it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoif_)
    Me too, don't dance in front of people but stick me in my room by myself and some good music and I will happily dance :yes:

I'm not telling you a real secret, this one will suffice
    Yeahh, I totally agree!
    To be honest, I'll dance to anything so long as no-one can see!
    And yes, as a psychological experiment, I think I'll do exactly what you suggested above - graaah!

Haharr, you don't think this is a real secret?!

ReputationRep:
    That almost makes being electrified worth it :P
    Almost-my rep is just so juicy!

ReputationRep:
    I have many secrets :sad:

(Original post by ashy)
    Then I Am Your Father (TM).
    Clear your PMs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Clear your PMs?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by placenta medicae talpae)
    Yeahh, I totally agree!
    To be honest, I'll dance to anything so long as no-one can see!
    And yes, as a psychological experiment, I think I'll do exactly what you suggested above - graaah!

Haharr, you don't think this is a real secret?!
    Haha, me too, has to be fairly decent though!
    I might have a dance right now, vent some energy.
    And, well, it's not really, is it? A real secret would be a bit more well...secretive. Though it's a fine secret for TSR :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.