Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Summer's supposed to be great, but I'm always bored?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just finished year 11, and as we have one of the longest summers out of all the years, the Summer of Year 11 is always supposed to be the best. But I'm always bored. For some reason this summer, I'm always bored. I live in the middle of nowhere so I always have to get lifts off parents places, there aren't any shops I can walk to, although theres a bus that comes every hour which goes to our main shopping centre. I just don't know what to do with myself. Everyday I end up munching on food (getting fatter and fatter by the minute LOL), going on the internet and watching TV.

So helppp meeeee, what can I do? what can I do to stop my boredom.

I'm trying to find a job but I've applied to SO many places and no one wants me

ReputationRep:
    Sleep? Even if it is overrated... mehhh.

ReputationRep:
    Read? Learn a language? Watch American TV series that aren't shown over here? 'Tis a shame, that was my favourite summer.

ReputationRep:
    uni summer breaks last 4 months!!! The best way to cure boredom is having money and a couple of close friends to go holiday with!

ReputationRep:
    Summer is not my favourite holiday, it feels like it should be though

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you. I think it's the shizzy weather though...

ReputationRep:
    I dont know. I feel like I'm lying to myself if I blame the weather...
    And the last few days have been good..

ReputationRep:
    Aww dont worry, we've had crappy weather so its never gunna be that easy to have a good summer.
    Just see friends alot? Time passes faster when you're with company

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.