Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: When you were going through puberty.... Watch

did you have incestuous thoughts about any female members of your family?

I ask this because I dated a guy who said he was turned on by everything at that stage even his sister. He wasn't joking and took it as normal.

Is it normal? I was kinda disgusted.

Please feel free to reply anonymously

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Thank God I have no siblings if that's normal :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    alarm bells are going off here lol

ReputationRep:
    Umm... I'm still going through puberty but I can safely say that I HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER think about my family in that way!!!!!

(Original post by Irrelevance)
    :rofl:

Not at all.
    Well, he said it was his body reacting and he couldn't help it if he was turned on when he saw his sister not fully covered up (he was a Muslim).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, he said it was his body reacting and he couldn't help it if he was turned on when he saw his sister not fully covered up (he was a Muslim).
    Is his sister rather, as they say, peng?

ReputationRep:
    never.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's normal but if you find someone attractive your body is going to respond. I guess for some people if they have a hot sister, then they will. Takes a certain mentality though I think. I know people think my brother is good looking but i just do NOT see him in that way. :puke:

(Original post by Irrelevance)
    Is his sister rather, as they say, peng?
    What is peng? I think he meant when he wasn't wearing a jilbab, just pyjamas.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, would you?

He sounds incredibly sheltered, if you ask me.

Sorry I meant when SHE, his sister. I mean he had a really high sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    sick ****

ReputationRep:
    It is normal, its a theory of Freud.

ReputationRep:
    :hubba:

There isn't many times in a mans life when he should shut up. That was one of them.

ReputationRep:
    they must have been some slutty pyjamas

(Original post by KieranKelly)
    they must have been some slutty pyjamas
    No..he said it was just because she was a female and he could see the shape of her body. Not because so much flesh was on display.

ReputationRep:
    woow back up for a sec here.. HIS SISTER!!! dude i kno puberty can be hard but no man your family is too much..

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a sister so wouldn't know, but it could be normal, it's just not something people admit

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.