Not at all.
Reply 2
Wtf :lolwut:
Reply 3
Thank God I have no siblings if that's normal :zomg:
Reply 4
alarm bells are going off here lol
Reply 5
Umm... I'm still going through puberty but I can safely say that I HAVE NEVER and WILL NEVER think about my family in that way!!!!!
Reply 6
Irrelevance
:rofl:

Not at all.

Well, he said it was his body reacting and he couldn't help it if he was turned on when he saw his sister not fully covered up (he was a Muslim).
Anonymous
Well, he said it was his body reacting and he couldn't help it if he was turned on when he saw his sister not fully covered up (he was a Muslim).

Is his sister rather, as they say, peng?
Reply 8
never.
Reply 9
I don't know if it's normal but if you find someone attractive your body is going to respond. I guess for some people if they have a hot sister, then they will. Takes a certain mentality though I think. I know people think my brother is good looking but i just do NOT see him in that way. :puke:
Reply 10
Irrelevance
Is his sister rather, as they say, peng?

What is peng? I think he meant when he wasn't wearing a jilbab, just pyjamas.
Anonymous

Basically, would you?

He sounds incredibly sheltered, if you ask me.
Reply 12
Anonymous

Sorry I meant when SHE, his sister. I mean he had a really high sex drive.
sick ****
It is normal, its a theory of Freud.
:hubba:

There isn't many times in a mans life when he should shut up. That was one of them.
they must have been some slutty pyjamas
Reply 17
KieranKelly
they must have been some slutty pyjamas

No..he said it was just because she was a female and he could see the shape of her body. Not because so much flesh was on display.
woow back up for a sec here.. HIS SISTER!!! dude i kno puberty can be hard but no man your family is too much..
Reply 19
I don't have a sister so wouldn't know, but it could be normal, it's just not something people admit

Latest

Trending

Trending