Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: When you were going through puberty.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepa7)
    :lolwut: I hope he wasn't being serious but that's not the kind of thing you joke about
    I doubt he was being serious, as he does joke about stuff that sick lol.

ReputationRep:
    :doh:

It's just another one of those threads. That goes for all of the posters.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this confined only to female members of one's family?

Homophobes, the lot of you. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ugh not at all

thats nasty

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooo that is wrong on so many levels.

ReputationRep:
    It's normal. I certainly did it (although not about sisters as I didn't have any...), and the friends close enough to me to admit such things also did it.

I fear that most of the responses in this thread are borne of denial due to ethical stigma, much departed from reality.

A look at sexual psychology also confirms it as normal.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't sound that weird to be honest. Although I am an only child and a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    You don't speak for me. If someone has a problem like this I don't think a mindless judgemental response will help anyone.
    excuse me if i'm a tad repulsed by the idea of fancying my own sister - obviously i'm not allowed to voice my own opinion anymore - fair enough i could have done it a bit more sensitively - but still - people say a lot worse than what i did on this site - not quite sure why ur tell me off because i said 'ewwwwwwwwwwww' at something quite worthy of an 'ewwwwwwwwwwww'

ReputationRep:
    there was that one time with my mum......oh no! wait, that was YOUR mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    did you have incestuous thoughts about any female members of your family?

I ask this because I dated a guy who said he was turned on by everything at that stage even his sister. He wasn't joking and took it as normal.

Is it normal? I was kinda disgusted.

Please feel free to reply anonymously
    Well if you do wish to act upon these feelings, let your family member know.. or it could be classed as rape.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 13 I had sexual fantasies about nearly everything and occasionally would have a sex dream about cousins and then wake up and hate myself. You don't get how bloody horny you are all the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    wasn't that boys fancy their mother? or did he apply it to sisters too?
    I think it applied to everything like boys fancy sisters and mother and girls fancy brothers and father. Odd guy isnt he? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    WOW lol i clicked this thread because i thought i could help. i CANNOT LOL

(Original post by G8D)
    Was the guy called Evan by any chance?
    No, he was South Asian and had an Arab name :s

It seems has though the guys here are very divided and some are really disgusted and others admit they have had sexual thoughts about female members of their family.

I wonder if guys who are more sexually repressed owing to their culture have these thoughts more.

Muslims sleep with their cousins, I guess this one went a bit closer to home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    When I was 13 I had sexual fantasies about nearly everything and occasionally would have a sex dream about cousins and then wake up and hate myself. You don't get how bloody horny you are all the time!
    To be fair, cousins aren't that bad compared to sisters and other close family members lol.

ReputationRep:
    **** freud that is not normal

ReputationRep:
    Do you live in Norfolk? If so, then yeah that's normal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.