Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie712)
    me too! although im not disappointed, sounds like it could be a grotty bundle of fun.
    what room are you?
    Im L5.02.02, which is the tower i think

I got G3.01.05... can anyone tell me what it means? :o:

ReputationRep:
    i'm in chestnut, flat 27

ReputationRep:
    I got Oak House

Holly Court Flat 2 I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyJ)
    I got G3.01.05... can anyone tell me what it means? :o:
    yeah, that's green court, first floor, room five. I think I knew the girl that lived there last year..hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lo-la)
    flat 53! you?

Flat 47 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Owens Park
    G2.G.09

Didn't even want catered ¬________¬

ReputationRep:
    hw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livefast)

T2 is 'tower' - the 2 is for their system, not us. (can be from T1 to T6)
    oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idontlikecricket)
    Mine says T7; what does that mean? Am I living on the roof? :eek3:
    As the person you quoted said, that number is for their system, not for you. OP Tower has 18 floors, your floor number is the one AFTER T7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    As the person you quoted said, that number is for their system, not for you. OP Tower has 18 floors, your floor number is the one AFTER T7.
    Th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idontlikecricket)
    Thanks. I thought so, but as the OP only mentioned between T1-6 I wanted to double check.

18 floors? Oh god, i am near the top. Hope I don't fall out :eek:
    You'll be fine, it's only annoying when the fire alarms go off (read: are set off). I know someone who lived on the very top floor, in fact. OP Tower is the liveliest place to live in fallowfield, I'm sure you'll have a really good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana-90)
    Oh cool
    which flat r u in?
    i have MA.3.21.151.. wot ever that means :P lol

also.. do ur individual rooms have locks on the doors?
    I'm in flat 1 you're in flat 21, room 151, and that's on the 3rd floor.

Your bedrooms have a lock yes... mine last year had a chain too but apparently that isn't normal haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarplumragdoll)
    I'm in flat 1 you're in flat 21, room 151, and that's on the 3rd floor.

Your bedrooms have a lock yes... mine last year had a chain too but apparently that isn't normal haha
    A chain.. all the extra protection, niceeeeeee :P
    yayy im excited now

lol im also slightly confused about this.. aparently the flats are on 2 levels guys on the lower girls on the upper... but how have i managed to end up on the 3rd floor and i'm a girl? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana-90)
    lol im also slightly confused about this.. aparently the flats are on 2 levels guys on the lower girls on the upper... but how have i managed to end up on the 3rd floor and i'm a girl? :s
    Including ground floor... so it's ground floor/1st floor for one flat, 2nd floor/3rd floor for the one above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarplumragdoll)
    Including ground floor... so it's ground floor/1st floor for one flat, 2nd floor/3rd floor for the one above.
    Ohhhh! lmao silly me, i was getting ground floor confused with 1st floor lmao. blimey ive got a lotta stairs to walk up/down .. wont come in handy after a few(too many) drinks :/
    how many stories are there in oak house??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sex Cauldron)
    Owens Park
    G2.G.09

Didn't even want catered ¬________¬

Join the club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    yeah, that's green court, first floor, room five. I think I knew the girl that lived there last year..hmm.
    Oh, thanks. I'll write it down lol.

Haha, is that in a good way or a bad way, was she a friend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyJ)
    Oh, thanks. I'll write it down lol.

Haha, is that in a good way or a bad way, was she a friend?
    Ooo, no no! She is still a friend! I just couldn't remember her room number. She moved from the tower to green court and really loved it. They tried to charge her something really silly like £200 for repainting the walls because she drew on them in pencil - so, if your room is a beautifully shiny shade of light green/covered in rubbing-out marks; it's my friend's :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    Ooo, no no! She is still a friend! I just couldn't remember her room number. She moved from the tower to green court and really loved it. They tried to charge her something really silly like £200 for repainting the walls because she drew on them in pencil - so, if your room is a beautifully shiny shade of light green/covered in rubbing-out marks; it's my friend's :yep:

Ah right, I got a bit worried that she was some kind of 'mad woman in the attic' and you were trying to be polite and not scare me :p:

Oh, I could handle a shiny light green room with rubbings-out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyJ)
    Ah right, I got a bit worried that she was some kind of 'mad woman in the attic' and you were trying to be polite and not scare me :p:

Oh, I could handle a shiny light green room with rubbings-out
    well, maybe she is a tiny bit mad woman in the attic, but in a very friendly endearing way!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.