Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana-90)
    Ohhhh! lmao silly me, i was getting ground floor confused with 1st floor lmao. blimey ive got a lotta stairs to walk up/down .. wont come in handy after a few(too many) drinks :/
    how many stories are there in oak house??
    Only the 4. I like to think that walking the stairs every day means I don't have to join a gym!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    You'll be fine, it's only annoying when the fire alarms go off (read: are set off). I know someone who lived on the very top floor, in fact. OP Tower is the liveliest place to live in fallowfield, I'm sure you'll have a really good time.
    Yeah I'm really excited about living in the Tower.. the only downside is the 10+ flights of stairs I'm going to have to climb after messy nights out. Haha. I'm going to have legs of steel/broken ankles by Christmas. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idontlikecricket)
    Yeah I'm really excited about living in the Tower.. the only downside is the 10+ flights of stairs I'm going to have to climb after messy nights out. Haha. I'm going to have legs of steel/broken ankles by Christmas. :woo:
    isn't there a lift?

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hope so, I'm not looking forward to 11 flights of stairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Si_G)
    isn't there a lift?
    Apparently there is a lift, but it only goes to even floors. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed mine at Sheavyn House =)

ReputationRep:
    Whats the top floor in the Tower?

I know someone quoted 18 floors but is that ground + 17?
    Also, is the 'glass' looking bit the top floor?

A google search shows 19 floors @ 60.96m!! Mind you it also said it was due for demolition in 2003!!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarplumragdoll)
    Only the 4. I like to think that walking the stairs every day means I don't have to join a gym!
    oo hopefully i will have a nice view.. and wont have loud music or feet stomping overhead
    moving in will be a ***** though :/ ... and staggerin up the stairs after a drunken night out will be a chore .
    lol nice idea tht is :P. dont we get a discounted rate at the uni's sports centre/swimming pool thingy?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.