Turn on thread page Beta

When you see a hot guy... watch

do you stare, or you just act like you don't care and you take quick glances ?

ReputationRep:
    They're not interested unless they spontaneously start undressing and grinding nearby phallic structures, licking their fingers suggestively, I'm afraid. Happened at the supermarket today - was very embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Quick glance, if he looks back and looks interested, you're allowed to stare for a while :coma:

ReputationRep:
    How hot are you OP please rate yourself thanks pm for pics

ReputationRep:
    Not staring, just glance.

ReputationRep:
    Quick glance, if he looks at me, perhaps a little smile back.

I was in a club the other week and caught a girl watching me. When I noticed she started smiling profusely, then cupped her girl-friends head and turned her head towards me.

That was quite nice : D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do you stare, or you just act like you don't care and you take quick glances ?
    I stare well, while they aren't looking anyway. If they look then I revert to sneaky alluring glances :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I try not to stare - wouldn't want them to think i'm homosexual or anything like that

ReputationRep:
    Furtive glances definitely.
    Nervous glances I would call them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0_YouKnowIt)
    Quick glance, if he looks at me, perhaps a little smile back.
    :yep: This.

ReputationRep:
    I try not to stare, but depending on how hot they are, i will look for longer periods of time

A hot guy crossed the road in front of me when I was in my car, I stalled 4 times...:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    They're not interested unless they spontaneously start undressing and grinding nearby phallic structures, licking their fingers suggestively, I'm afraid. Happened at the supermarket today - was very embarrassing.
    I tend to do what Irrelevance here has just described... And sometimes I get weird looks :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I tend to do what Irrelevance here has just described... And sometimes I get weird looks :rolleyes:
    It helps if you have some R&B music in the background. You can then pretend you're a street performer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Quick glance, if he looks back and looks interested, you're allowed to stare for a while :coma:
    Oh yes :yup: :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    If it's randomly in the street, i act like I don't care and take glances when i feel the guy isn't looking. I act like i don't care because I suppose i'm afraid of rejection.

(Original post by SoggyFroggy)
    If it's randomly in the street, i act like I don't care and take glances when i feel the guy isn't looking. I act like i don't care because I suppose i'm afraid of rejection.
    same

ReputationRep:
    i glance and if i get eye contact i smile - but not like a big cheesy smile, just a quick subtle, friendly smile.....

ReputationRep:
    How are we supposed to spot quick furtive glances?

Be more obvious, girls :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Quick glances and small, subtle smiles. Never stare, you'll look creepy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.