The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
0_YouKnowIt
Quick glance, if he looks at me, perhaps a little smile back.
This :yes:
But, sometimes when I'm half asleep at work, I end up staring and then they sometimes look at you weird xDD Or they smile/stare back :smile:
I was talking to a hot guy today.
He was telling me about the new £23,000 car he'd bought :coma:

EDIT: although not in an arrogant, self-obsessed, a***hole-esque manner :smile:
Strong intense glance then immediately look away...smile to myself then a quick glance
so they get the message: "come over!" :smile:
if they are really hot :act like you don't care, probably looking like you're ignoring them..
or if you think they are okay but think they like you : smile
I caught a girl looking at me today, i was reading the play saved by Edward bond (not that you need to know that) but she was just watching me...... when i looked up .... she was looking at me for about 2 seconds.. then looked away...... I continued reading my book, because i can't be bothered to play a game of cat and mouse, women need to be more brave.
Emily069
I tend to do what Irrelevance here has just described... And sometimes I get weird looks :rolleyes:

Thats because you're doing it in Lidl. See if it was in my room, there would not be any weird looks. Just :teeth:
Reply 26
I melt.
Reply 27
BossManSingh
Thats because you're doing it in Lidl. See if it was in my room, there would not be any weird looks. Just :teeth:

LOL you don't get hot guys in Lidl.
I don't do anything, because I am a heterosexual male. When I see a hot girl, however, I choke up and usually do some nervous twitching, like scratching my nose. When they're not looking, however, I tend to glance over there.

cheers

GJ
Reply 29
I guess this will depend on the confidence of the girl
Emily069
LOL you don't get hot guys in Lidl.

Well come to my room anyway, king size bed for lots of sleeping (and a water bottle incase you get cold or a fan incase you get hot)
:awesome:
oh god, i went to the swimming pool in my bikini and i got chatted up by this millionaire, he couldnt stop shaking though. gave me his card, told me all about his businesses etc and how he'd like to take me to dinner. when i got changed other blokes started chatting me up saying if only i was 40 years younger i deffo would, all these men were bloody old ew
Reply 32
i stare and shoot lazers from my eyes
Reply 33
No stares. But frequent looks and a cheeky smile lol
i advise you all to stare and place your finger in your mouth. it will be far more successful.
Reply 35
Enjoy the view :biggrin:

Look at him, he looks at you, you look away, he looks away, you look back and stare :smile: aha.
perfect.
Reply 36
I get an erection. :colondollar:
Reply 37
I tend to just think they're good-looking and promptly forget about them, to be honest. I'm too awkward to do anything else.
MNaomi
No stares. But frequent looks and a cheeky smile lol

Eeeh, Any guy receiving a smile from you - is a lucky one!
Reply 39
I dont stare. Just quick glances and maybe a smile

Latest

Trending

Trending