Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girls should make it clearer to boys to show they fancy them. like two thumbs up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NATNAEL)
    Girls should make it clearer to boys to show they fancy them. like two thumbs up!!
    But that would ruin the fun of flirting! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I offer him ice. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    When a see guy who is hot, I usually just don't do anything because that guy Is ME.

Haha... Sorry, Ignore my arrogance - when i see a girl who is hot i usually try to talk to her to see if she has a personality or a brain to match those looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    But that would ruin the fun of flirting! :p:
    Chance of flirtation at all is massively harmed if the girl doesnt give the guy any sign she is interested.. :eek3:

ReputationRep:

then a :gthumb: to you then Nat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Life)
    When a see guy who is hot, I usually just don't do anything because that guy Is ME.

Haha... Sorry, Ignore my arrogance - when i see a girl who is hot i usually try to talk to her to see if she has a personality or a brain to match those looks.
    What like 'Damn girl, do you have a great personality to match those pretty eyes :hubba: '

Yes- I do realise how lame that was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Chance of flirtation at all is massively harmed if the girl doesnt give the guy any sign she is interested.. :eek3:
    Isn't flirting a sign?

ReputationRep:
    What like 'Damn girl, do you have a great personality to match those pretty eyes :hubba: '

Yes- I do realise how lame that was.
    More like DAYUM girl, you're hot but are you a rocket scientist....

If she says yes, I'll marry her on the spot... lol, but of course that is just a fantasy.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it's in the style of the Fonz. Any thumbs up that don't include the word "HHEEYYY!", I'm not interested in.

ReputationRep:
    Eeeh, Any guy receiving a smile from you - is a lucky one!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't flirting a sign? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    More like DAYUM girl, you're hot but are you a rocket scientist....

If she says yes, I'll marry her on the spot... lol, but of course that is just a fantasy.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "I've got an urge to get naked, fancy joining me?" is more effective.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't flirting a sign?
    I'm saying 9/10 cases it wont even get to flirting if the girl doesnt make some kind of communication (however small) to the guy..

The kind of guy who is just approaching girls without having any sign is clearly operating on a shotgun 'will take anything' angle and is best steered clear of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    oh god, i went to the swimming pool in my bikini and i got chatted up by this millionaire, he couldnt stop shaking though. gave me his card, told me all about his businesses etc and how he'd like to take me to dinner. when i got changed other blokes started chatting me up saying if only i was 40 years younger i deffo would, all these men were bloody old ew
    Where the hell were you!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    "I've got an urge to get naked, fancy joining me?" is more effective.
    That never happened, did it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm saying 9/10 cases it wont even get to flirting if the girl doesnt make some kind of communication (however small) to the guy..

The kind of guy who is just approaching girls without having any sign is clearly operating on a shotgun 'will take anything' angle and is best steered clear of...
    Oh I understand what you mean now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    That never happened, did it? :p:
    LOL you stole my line!

ReputationRep:
    Depends on HOW hot the guy is

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.