Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    :rofl: I'm wearing a coat... fail :p:
    Not in my view, you're not. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I convince myself that hes way out of my league and pretend that i didnt see him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0_YouKnowIt)
    Quick glance, if he looks at me, perhaps a little smile back.
    guys are really really really dumb..i'd be WAY more obvious..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwardax)
    I convince myself that hes way out of my league and pretend that i didnt see him
    aaawwww...bless you..that's so cute..have some confidence girl..!

ReputationRep:
    A battle of wills ensues. My eyes have this strangely independent, magnetic pull which forces me to look at them but at the same time my brain doesn't want them to know I'm looking. So, to even it out and try to be fair to both sides I look totally disinterested when I do glance, but I look more frequently then I really should.

ReputationRep:
    When you see a girl for the first time, they never usually flirt. The guy has to usually make the first move. When I was younger i never used to get girls because they showed no real indictation at all. Glancing at someone, doesnt show ones interest towards another person. If only i knew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    I caught a girl looking at me today, i was reading the play saved by Edward bond (not that you need to know that) but she was just watching me...... when i looked up .... she was looking at me for about 2 seconds.. then looked away...... I continued reading my book, because i can't be bothered to play a game of cat and mouse, women need to be more brave.
    translation he wimmped out dont be ashamed we have all done it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwardax)
    This.

Or if I notice him looking my way first, I'll have a quick glance back. Then I walk away and think to myself, "Why was he looking at me?"

Actually, it depends on if I'm sober or not. If I'm intoxicated, I'm quite a bit more confident than that. But that's a different story...

stare for a while

elbow nearest girl-friend in the ribs

indicate hot guy and grin

make suggestive comment/innuendo related to the current conversation

look out for next hot guy

ReputationRep:
    Just for a second. =)

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy the view/mentally undress them

ReputationRep:
    Scan his face, then carry on with what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    translation he wimmped out dont be ashamed we have all done it
    you ment she, right?

ReputationRep:
    depends how hot, sometimes i stare... but quick glances are always good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BramsSTFU)
    Scan his face, then carry on with what I'm doing.
    http://www.scanyourface.com/ ? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I looked through the first two pages and no one mentioned winking... what is up with everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    I try not to stare, but depending on how hot they are, i will look for longer periods of time

A hot guy crossed the road in front of me when I was in my car, I stalled 4 times...:o:
    Lol that made me laugh. Sounds like summat i'd do if i saw a mighty fine girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winstonite)
    Lol that made me laugh. Sounds like summat i'd do if i saw a mighty fine girl.
    I almost crashed during a lesson when i saw a girl walking by the bus stop by a roundabout. My driving instructor was PISSED. But only because he didn't get to see her

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering this. Sometimes girl stare at me on the tube, but I don't know if thats good or just a dirty look?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps try moonwalking up to them?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.