The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emmie19
:rofl: I'm wearing a coat... fail :p:

Not in my view, you're not. :teeth:
Reply 81
I convince myself that hes way out of my league and pretend that i didnt see him
0_YouKnowIt
Quick glance, if he looks at me, perhaps a little smile back.

guys are really really really dumb..i'd be WAY more obvious..!
xwardax
I convince myself that hes way out of my league and pretend that i didnt see him

aaawwww...bless you..that's so cute..have some confidence girl..!
Reply 84
A battle of wills ensues. My eyes have this strangely independent, magnetic pull which forces me to look at them but at the same time my brain doesn't want them to know I'm looking. So, to even it out and try to be fair to both sides I look totally disinterested when I do glance, but I look more frequently then I really should.
Reply 85
When you see a girl for the first time, they never usually flirt. The guy has to usually make the first move. When I was younger i never used to get girls because they showed no real indictation at all. Glancing at someone, doesnt show ones interest towards another person. If only i knew :frown:

:biggrin:
Respect4Acting
I caught a girl looking at me today, i was reading the play saved by Edward bond (not that you need to know that) but she was just watching me...... when i looked up .... she was looking at me for about 2 seconds.. then looked away...... I continued reading my book, because i can't be bothered to play a game of cat and mouse, women need to be more brave.

translation he wimmped out dont be ashamed we have all done it
xwardax

This.

Or if I notice him looking my way first, I'll have a quick glance back. Then I walk away and think to myself, "Why was he looking at me?" :s-smilie:

Actually, it depends on if I'm sober or not. If I'm intoxicated, I'm quite a bit more confident than that. But that's a different story... :biggrin:
Reply 88
stare for a while

elbow nearest girl-friend in the ribs

indicate hot guy and grin

make suggestive comment/innuendo related to the current conversation

look out for next hot guy
Reply 89
Just for a second. =)
Reply 90
Enjoy the view/mentally undress them :wink:
Scan his face, then carry on with what I'm doing.
crooks & castles
translation he wimmped out dont be ashamed we have all done it

you ment she, right?
Reply 93
depends how hot, sometimes i stare... but quick glances are always good :wink:
Reply 94
BramsSTFU
Scan his face, then carry on with what I'm doing.

http://www.scanyourface.com/ ? :eek:
Reply 95
I looked through the first two pages and no one mentioned winking... what is up with everyone?
Reply 96
stargirl63
I try not to stare, but depending on how hot they are, i will look for longer periods of time

A hot guy crossed the road in front of me when I was in my car, I stalled 4 times...:o:

Lol that made me laugh. Sounds like summat i'd do if i saw a mighty fine girl.
Reply 97
Winstonite
Lol that made me laugh. Sounds like summat i'd do if i saw a mighty fine girl.

I almost crashed during a lesson when i saw a girl walking by the bus stop by a roundabout. My driving instructor was PISSED. But only because he didn't get to see her :tongue:
I was wondering this. Sometimes girl stare at me on the tube, but I don't know if thats good or just a dirty look?
Reply 99
Perhaps try moonwalking up to them?

Latest

Trending

Trending