Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, i was at a store the other day, and there was this extremely hot guy, on the other side of the store. He had a perfect build...granted he was standing a bit weird, but hey what the hell right? Anyways he was looking straight at me, and it was getting a bit awkward after a while so i decided i was going to go tell him off for staring...so i start moving towards him when i realize that he was a mannequin! That was when i decided to get prescription glasses. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    Oh wow, i was at a store the other day, and there was this extremely hot guy, on the other side of the store. He had a perfect build...granted he was standing a bit weird, but hey what the hell right? Anyways he was looking straight at me, and it was getting a bit awkward after a while so i decided i was going to go tell him off for staring...so i start moving towards him when i realize that he was a mannequin! That was when i decided to get prescription glasses. -_-
    :rofl: That's absolutely hilarious. Rep at midnight for you!

ReputationRep:
    "Hey. If you could be any animal, what would it be?"

*unexpected qeustion* "I don't know... What would you be?"

"A chameleon so I could match the tiles in your bathroom and watch you..."

If it doesn't get you a slap, then you're in. Works a charm!

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    i stare and shoot lazers from my eyes
    This is the only way I get the message if a girl is interested. Although titty lasers never go astray either.

ReputationRep:
    I often get girls glancing at me when i'm out, but because i'm in a wheelchair i'm never sure if it's a kind of 'woah there's a dude in a wheelchair glance' or a he's hot glance.

I remember one girl would not stop staring, it actually freaked me out. She was quite attractive and eventually came over and said 'you are so good looking.' I just said 'thanks, you too' and disappeared. Thought she might've been a nutjob! I had another girl say 'you have a really nice face, shame about the chair' in a *****y tone, that cracked me up. I just said 'you're hot too, shame about the personality.'

When a girl looks i generally look back and smile.

If there is a girl i find attractive i can't help but keep checking them out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montyr)
    I often get girls glancing at me when i'm out, but because i'm in a wheelchair i'm never sure if it's a kind of 'woah there's a dude in a wheelchair glance' or a he's hot glance.

I remember one girl would not stop staring, it actually freaked me out. She was quite attractive and eventually came over and said 'you are so good looking.' I just said 'thanks, you too' and disappeared. Thought she might've been a nutjob! I had another girl say 'you have a really nice face, shame about the chair' in a *****y tone, that cracked me up. I just said 'you're hot too, shame about the personality.'

When a girl looks i generally look back and smile.

If there is a girl i find attractive i can't help but keep checking them out.
    Brilliant! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    smile =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    :rofl: That's absolutely hilarious. Rep at midnight for you!
    Haha, i was so embarrassed, even though no one knew :p: Ahh, midnight...that's when my results come out!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, i was so embarrassed, even though no one knew :p: Ahh, midnight...that's when my results come out!
    LOL awww good luck!

ReputationRep:
    LOL awww good luck!
    Fanx! if i get all A's i get a new laptop

ReputationRep:
    Fanx! if i get all A's i get a new laptop
    how exciting! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    how exciting! :woo:
    oh yeah, im tingly all over! Whoopdeedoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    I caught a girl looking at me today, i was reading the play saved by Edward bond (not that you need to know that) but she was just watching me...... when i looked up .... she was looking at me for about 2 seconds.. then looked away...... I continued reading my book, because i can't be bothered to play a game of cat and mouse, women need to be more brave.
    Too right!

Come on girls, you need to be more up front.

ReputationRep:
    I stare, wink, and get a weird look in return usually :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    can't help but stare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    I caught a girl looking at me today, i was reading the play saved by Edward bond (not that you need to know that) but she was just watching me...... when i looked up .... she was looking at me for about 2 seconds.. then looked away...... I continued reading my book, because i can't be bothered to play a game of cat and mouse, women need to be more brave.
    Not too sure bout the story. But i agree girls need to be a bit more brave. Not so brave that you feel less like a man. Maybe just more obvious hints:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyFroggy)
    If it's randomly in the street, i act like I don't care and take glances when i feel the guy isn't looking. I act like i don't care because I suppose i'm afraid of rejection.
    Join the club. :juggle:

ReputationRep:
    well, being a guy who's attracted to guys, i can't be all starey to guys i find hot, and i'm not one to eye them up either, as they're likely to be straight. one thing i do find to know if they're interested in me, is if they stare back or keep glancing. if they don't, it's obvious they're uncomfortable, and most likely straight.

ReputationRep:
    I don't look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Brilliant! :yes:
    To top it off I then pulled
    one of her friends who was much better off in the personality department

In her defense she was pretty drunk.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.