Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got my first orgasm at 12 and since then I started jerkin off every couple of days until I got a gf that I finally felt I really liked.

Anyway I know 12 is younger than most but I'm interested to know how abnormal it is and what the average age is.

ReputationRep:
    Double post/anon fail.
    12 isn't that young for first orgasm. Its probably about average. Puberty on average starts about the age of 12-13 so most guys discover masturbation about this age.

ReputationRep:
    There's no normal age it's whatever is right for you. You'll have started masturbating when you were ready to.

ReputationRep:
    I started at the tender young age of 8, i shoulda been that kid who made that other 8 year old girl pregnant... but alas no i was not. If that sounds stupid, how young i was well :P you missed out on a really nice 4 years there .

16 for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdafag)
    I started at the tender young age of 8, i shoulda been that kid who made that other 8 year old girl pregnant... but alas no i was not. If that sounds stupid, how young i was well :P you missed out on a really nice 4 years there .
    You're not so tender anymore.

I was 18 :eek:

Was probably 14, I felt ashamed of myself afterwards and didn't to it again for months.
    Only really got into it when I got to uni and privacy.

ReputationRep:
    11. Complete surprise. Utter delight. No shame, then or since. One of the few occasions in life when I've probably done something exactly right.

ReputationRep:
    14, never looked back!

Nearly 18 and yes I am a guy :o:

10 for me! 5 years of wonder so far!

i was 12, i'm a girl

I have never masturbated, so never had an orgasm. I am a guy aged 18.

ReputationRep:
    12/13, something like that.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, why do people remember things like this? I can't even remember the first time I had sex.

I think I was about 11...but I didn't know what it was back then (oh the innocence :P)

I'm 19 and am still waiting for my first one.

ReputationRep:
    About 12 and i was very shocked!

im a girl...and i dont remember at all lmao iv had many since though...guess im one of the lucky quick ones. my friend never has, we're 18.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.