Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be out of the country on results day, and I was wondering if there's any way of finding out my results online. I have heard of other people doing it, but is that only for specific exam boards like edexcel (I did my exams with AQA)?

ReputationRep:
    If you can see them online with your exam board they would have given you log on details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    If you can see them online with your exam board they would have given you log on details.
    Maybe, but there's not exactly close contact between exam boards and students, and they haven't sent me any information about anything before, so it's possible there's something available I don't know about. Just wondered if anyone does actually know whether it is possible or not.

ReputationRep:
    Its not possible for AQA unless certain schools were trailing it, in which case you would be handed details by your school. If this was A2 and you are worried about your uni application you can sign into UCAS track to find out if you got in. Your school might be willing to disclose this information over the phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    Its not possible for AQA unless certain schools were trailing it, in which case you would be handed details by your school. If this was A2 and you are worried about your uni application you can sign into UCAS track to find out if you got in. Your school might be willing to disclose this information over the phone.
    Ok thanks. I'm giving a letter to my friend to take to the school on results day, giving her permission to get my results, but if they don't accept that, maybe the school will tell me my results over the phone or something. I'm taking a gap year before uni and so have nothing to check on my UCAS, but I'll be extremely curious to know what my results are anyway.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.