Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Animals don't have any awareness at all, don't be ridiculous
    They obviously have some awareness. Just arguably not self-awareness, but anyway the line is blurry and it's not really relevant.

ReputationRep:
    Too much sex?

People on here (myself included) aren't getting enough to start with!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, about to go to bed so not going to read this tread or the post but I HAD to say, you can NEVER have too much sex!

ReputationRep:
    Wanna share some of yours with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    You're lucky to be having sex... i'm craving it like i'm craving cigerettes
    Hi, how you doing..

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    do/did you smoke?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. That's like saying eating chocolate everyday makes it less special. Chocolate is special all the time.

I don't know.
    As much as I like sex...in a long term relationship, once you've done pretty much all of the things that both of you are willing to try and then pushed the boundaries on that...it really can get boring!!
    If you're aren't horny, there's really no point at all, and I can't imagine being with someone for a really really long time and still feeling the need to have sex with them everyday...I'm pretty sure that after orgasm your libido levels drop, so either they were having really bad sex and not orgasming or having really bad sex because their libidos were low but they just did it for the hell of it!
    But the fact that they insist on having sex on occasions when it's rude and inappropriate, that signals to me that they're almost addicted to it and need it... most people would be like 'okay, we'll just wait until tomorrow'!!

ReputationRep:

I just had my last one >_< need more tomorrow :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Animals don't have any awareness at all, don't be ridiculous
    that is precisely what i said. they have no sense of shame = no awareness. chill out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    do/did you smoke?
    im a social smoker

ReputationRep:
    im a social smoker
    No wonder you don't get sex. You lack commitment, take up smoking full time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    No wonder you don't get sex. You lack commitment, take up smoking full time!
    be quiet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    that is precisely what i said. they have no sense of shame = no awareness. chill out.

No it's not the same thing. They have no concept of right or wrong, so they have no concept of shame and embarrassment. It's an entirely human concept. a_t is right.

ReputationRep:
    Twice a week max? wth

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like your friends don't have respect for anyone else either not just them selves if they are willing to **** in the same room as everyone else. Stuff like that just seems like doing it for the thrill, and if thats your piece of cake fine but I don't want any of it thats gross.

As for saying it should be twice a week max or its not romantic I think thats BS tbh with you. It's all to do with the individual. I love sex with my boyfriend and its pretty regular too, I feel like it gets better every time because the more you do it the more the person your with can learn what you like and don't like.

ReputationRep:
    I complely agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    every FEW WEEKS??! no way mate
    3 x a week termtime
    even more in the holidays..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Gross.
    I guarantee when you start having sex with your boyfriend your opinions on what is and is not decent will change drastically. When did you get a boyfriend though; I do not troll your comments but I am sure I would have noticed a change in your signature? :eek:

Congratulations all the same though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Another thread reminded me of this conversation I once had with my mates.

Basically: Do you think you can have too much sex in a relationship, therefore making the act of sex less special?

This came about because about 1.5 years ago my two best mates got together, and had sex very soon after. Since then they have sex every day. They tend to show no respect towards others as long as they can do it, also.
    Such as; one time we were all sleeping at a mates house and despite what the mate saying no to them having sex, they did it anyway we were all sleeping (and all in the room). They even tried to do it at another mates family party, but were flat out refused and checked on every 5 minutes. This made me feel that sex means nothing to them anymore; it's just something you they do in the day, similar to eating. Then again, they also started saying "I love you" within a week of dating to 'get over the awkwardness', and say it about 20+ times a day, therefore making that obsolete too.

I'm not religious, or have morals when it comes to premarital sex, but I feel that sex with a partner should be quite special and not done every day, but maybe every couple weeks.

Any body feel the same?
    Don't think you can have too much sex with somebody you love.

They have been together for 1.5 years so obviously something in their relationship works well and some people fall in love quicker than others.

Sure some of the places/ times they have sex is inappropriate, but I think most people would agree that sometimes the person you are with makes you want to tear their clothes off and sleep with them as much as possible and they obviously feel like that about each other and don't care about what anyone else thinks, which quite frankly I admire.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.