Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, I just wanted to know what people think of this brand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomjones)
    Never bought from them, but I hear good things. Their new collection on Asos isn't too shabby either.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like something to do with washing clothes :s:

ReputationRep:
    im not particularily fond of it as such (especially the stuff with superdry plastered all over it) but I found a pair of nice jeans from them for 17 euro today :P 85% off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomjones)
    It's a good brand that's been popular for quite a while, but tends to be fairly overpriced

ReputationRep:
    I was wearing a guys Superdry jacket last night and it was SOO warm i want to get to womans version

ReputationRep:
    i like it. casual comfy stuff.

and its japanese (YEERRR)

ReputationRep:
    I've bought a couple of things from there, pretty decent stuff, good quality as well.

ReputationRep:
    I've gotten more inspiration from roadkill. It's bland, boring and ridiculously 'fashionable'.

ReputationRep:
    Their shirts, T-shirt and Cardigans are really nice. I hate their jackets though. They're just a bit too extravagant.

ReputationRep:
    i hear people saying that they make good coats, ive had a look in the shop and some of the stuff caught my eye, might consider going to have another look one day, but like you im not so sure how this brand is seen by people as i was only in there randomly while a friend was shopping

ReputationRep:
    Most stuff is a bit samey and overpriced, but their jeans are luuuusshhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoHands)
    im not particularily fond of it as such (especially the stuff with superdry plastered all over it) but I found a pair of nice jeans from them for 17 euro today :P 85% off!
    Where did you find that?

ReputationRep:
    I like it. It makes me want to know what else Ginza has got up its sleeve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casserole At The Keyboard)
    Where did you find that?

one of those independent clothes shops that are doing ever so badly nowadays and are desperate for customers! :p: Im sure the charity box had more money than their till when I paid today.

ReputationRep:
    Their XL isnt a british XL they are all tiny clothes none fit me

ReputationRep:
    It is massively overpriced, and the styling doesn't appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    chavvey

and overpriced

and not brilliantly "fashionable"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoHands)
    one of those independent clothes shops that are doing ever so badly nowadays and are desperate for customers! :p: Im sure the charity box had more money than their till when I paid today.
    Ah yeah, always have some pretentious guy working at them trying to be your mate and flog you stuff.

Thought you got them online, was going to take advantage of the old sale.

ReputationRep:
    No

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.