Turn on thread page Beta

Discussion about EDL/UAF confrontations in Birmingham watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are right wing people and anti-fascists? anyone explain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAMON)
    You'll find there are blacks in there too. They'll never be a day when 'they are all deported' lol.

The whites went to find trouble, they got it! :yes: :woo:

Be different if Black's and muslims went looking for trouble and got it though won't it? :yes: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    everyone in birm hates each other.

blacks and muslims hate each other the most.

whites and blacks aren't too bad, whites hate muslims more.

blacks and whites don't particularly like each other though.

The midlands is pretty damn racist.

All this riot will do is cause constant retaliation.
    That's a very generalised point. But the bit about the midlands being racist is true, I've had that experience. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigoblue)
    It just said on channel 4 news, that there was a riot in Birmingham city centre this afternoon.

they said it was between 'the english defence league' and anti-racist rioters. then it showed a gang of black guys chasing after this white boy and stamping on him.

anyone know anything about this?
    yes OP, my fam came back from town and they said some riots were happening

ReputationRep:
    I work in the McDonalds just by where the riots were happening. We all saw the police getting geared up and we had to be locked in for an hour for our own safety.

It was absolutely mental, we had the police come in and get customers out whilst we were locked in to clean and lock up properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    That's a very generalised point. But the bit about the midlands being racist is true, I've had that experience. :rolleyes:
    yeah you only get racism in the midlands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAMON)
    You are blind. If you go to the city centre now, you'll see NOTHING but white people. But then you would say the former, because you're a ****. (I do hope you die a painful death ASAP!)

Those who were causing trouble were fat bellied, uneducated vermin that live off benefits. Not even the white middle-class folk support that kind. The majority of White-Asians-Blacks all live in peace. Yes from time to time, you'll see the scum of each gather and cause trouble, but it's rare. (Nothing like it's like in France)

There will never be a time when all ethnic minorities are told to leave the UK! - They only make up about 6% of the actual population! So, all those that are ranting and raving, displaying your racial hatred, go and take a handful of paracetamols, and do the rest who live and want to continue living in a mixed society a FAVOUR! - D I E!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englandforever)
    yeah you only get racism in the midlands
    FFS that's got to be the most uneducated thing I've seen here so far... Racism can be found anywhere in the country or in the world. Birmingham is one of the most peaceful cities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_skater_jnoo_x)
    FFS that's got to be the most uneducated thing I've seen here so far... Racism can be found anywhere in the country or in the world. Birmingham is one of the most peaceful cities.

Yeah, I know, I'm from the midlands and I was being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englandforever)
    Yeah, I know, I'm from the midlands and I was being sarcastic.

ohh... :kissing2: i knew that :yep: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol the bnp got fraggled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_skater_jnoo_x)
    ohh... :kissing2: i knew that :yep: :rolleyes:
    Yeah, can't really tell sarasm over the net :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    yes OP, my fam came back from town and they said some riots were happening

riot ,full scale war lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjohn)
    riot ,full scale war lol
    were you there "john"?
    hows the accountancy firm thing going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    were you there "john"?
    hows the accountancy firm thing going
    lol john yes we need to mask my identity.......yh accountancy firm is going fine..

no i wasnt there lol i aint that stupid to go to somewhere where i know trouble going to happen.

i am dissapointed thou in the muslim youths who just went there for trouble instead of protest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Agriculture amounts to 1.6% of the economy and is 60% consumed internally. Britain doesn't even have a climate to be a proper agricultural country.

You have to look at history. After the British Empire collapsed and the loss of its "easy money", the slow eradication of the industries and exports and the devastation to its infrastructure due to WW1/WW2. The British Economy was on the brink of collapse.

This is why first of all they borrowed billions from the US and just have paid it off and also but more importantly saw a long term solution. They tried to emulate the United States in its acceptance of Multiculturalism and mass immigration as it dramatically increased their GDP. This is why before Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962 was abolished, "all Commonwealth citizens could enter and stay in the United Kingdom without any restriction".

They let the doors open and let anyone in to do any job the English people won't do and at a much lower cost to the state and saw that it worked. Exploitation is the cornerstone of capitalism.

The infrastructure was rebuilt, the currency strengthened and purchasing power of the United Kingdom significantly increased after that. Sensing the growing discontent by the English people, they began to add minimal restrictions and make hollow promises when in fact nothing has changed and immigration increased dramatically under both the main parties as the world became more globalized.

Money makes the world go around.
    Very interesting but is it really true that a small minority is the driving force of the economy? Isn't Britain only 10% immigrant?

ReputationRep:
    Look I know the concept might be hard to grasp but Birmingham isn't the midlands.

ReputationRep:
    "Europeans are world champion haters. This current silly playful pacifist dress up is a joke. This is a continent that perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing. "
    It's unconscionable to judge contemporary Europeans with the actions of their ancestors - everyone is responsible for their own actions.

"THE historical patterns are clear: When Europeans feel sufficiently threatened - even when the threat's concocted nonsense - they don't just react, they over-react with stunning ferocity. One of their more-humane (and frequently employed) techniques has been ethnic cleansing."
    Ever heard of the Armenian Genocide? Assyrian Genocide? Greek genocide? Or Darfur?

Either way, the fact of the matter is that modern Europe, especially Western Europe, is more respectable of human rights than any other region on earth. Just as an example, people of all religions are able to openly express and practice their religion in the Western world, whereas they are oppressed in Muslim-majority countries.

"When Europeans feel sufficiently provoked and threatened - a few serious terrorist attacks could do it - Europe's Muslims will be lucky just to be deported."
    What about the outrageous oppression of religious minorities such as Christians in the Muslim-world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjohn)
    lol the bnp got fraggled
    How could people who weren't even there get "fraggled" (whatever that means)?

ReputationRep:
    "Europeans are world champion haters. This current silly playful pacifist dress up is a joke. This is a continent that perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing. "

"THE historical patterns are clear: When Europeans feel sufficiently threatened - even when the threat's concocted nonsense - they don't just react, they over-react with stunning ferocity. One of their more-humane (and frequently employed) techniques has been ethnic cleansing."

"When Europeans feel sufficiently provoked and threatened - a few serious terrorist attacks could do it - Europe's Muslims will be lucky just to be deported."
    Don't just say Europeans. Africa's genocide record is hardly squeaky clean. Same goes for asia. It's a human reaction, not a white one, which is blatantly what you are trying to say by using the word "European".

Islam is already causing issues in places like France and Germany due to its refusal to assimilate, unlike the vast majority of immigrants.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.