Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Went and read about it. I feel somewhat depressed at the level of stupidity involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    I care - and it's exactly what we're talking about.
    It's not. This is Birmingham, not Luton.
    Except they are.
    Being against Islamic fundamentalism doesn't make you racist. I don't know how many times people have to tell you this.
    "Paul Ray, who claims to be one of the founding members of the League, says that the group has been taken over by a cabal of extremists including Chris Renton, whose name appears on the list of BNP members leaked last year. "
    So? The protest on Saturday wasn't racist, and they aren't the BNP.
    All to obvious my white sheltered delusional friend. I'm not Mystic Meg - honest. I don't need to be.
    Sigh. I'll be judgemental too and call you a deluded Asian racist.
    Too bad your mates got a kicking. It must have been a big disappointment. They were hoping for a fun day out like they had in Luton - picking off undefended shops and non-whites in ones and twos.
    Non of my "friends" were there, as none of them belong to the EDL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    And you accuse others of inspiring ethno-cultural warfare. LMAOLOLLAGE :giggle:
    I don't think the people of Birmingham defending their streets is "ethno-cultural warfare".

Of course, I don't have your military experience as a Jewish anti-Semitic Royal Marine Commando. No doubt that gives you a special insight.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the people of Birmingham defending their streets is "ethno-cultural warfare".
    How old are you? -_-'

ReputationRep:

Of course, I don't have your military experience as a Jewish anti-Semitic Royal Marine Commando. No doubt that gives you a special insight.

It really wasn't funny the first time either.

ReputationRep:
    It really wasn't funny the first time either.
    As an elite wearer of the Green Kippah with Swastika badge and Oak Leaves you may not get my civvy humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    So? The protest on Saturday wasn't racist,
    The BNP often mount demos which are purportedly not about race. Feel free to be taken-in, but don't be shocked if others (who may have more reason to be vigilant than sheltered deluded white children) are not.

(Original post by 35mm_)
    and they aren't the BNP.
    That is an assertion my white sheltered delusional friend.
    The facts, however, differ:

"Paul Ray, who claims to be one of the founding members of the League, says that the group has been taken over by a cabal of extremists including Chris Renton, whose name appears on the list of BNP members leaked last year. "

(Original post by 35mm_)
    Sigh. I'll be judgemental too and call you a deluded Asian racist.
    Well I'm obviously grief-stricken.

ReputationRep:
    Right, I think it's time to ignore.

ReputationRep:
    There's another protest in Luton on 30th August and then on 10th October in Manchester? Surely they will be cancelled?

ReputationRep:
    How is he sheltered? He has more of a clue to what went on and what's going on more than you probably ever will. It's already been said, but the people who were there on Saturday afternoon know who the real facists and animals are, and those who are still deluded are the brainwashed sheep, who are so sheltered in their own culture and religion that they can't think for themselves because they simply do not know how.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andywylde)
    How is he sheltered? He has more of a clue to what went on and what's going on more than you probably ever will. It's already been said, but the people who were there on Saturday afternoon know who the real facists and animals are, and those who are still deluded are the brainwashed sheep, who are so sheltered in their own culture and religion that they can't think for themselves because they simply do not know how.
    He's sheltered because he isn't the target of Chris Renton et al. Hence his unwillingness to discuss the events in Luton, nor his persistent use of the phrase "the Asians". What happened in Luton is extremely relevant to the events on Saturday. The non-white population of Birmingham got that message loud and clear: defend yourselves - the cops won't.

As for the rest of your post - it's so much hot air. I don't take the EDL's purported motivations seriously, and neither would you if you were one of the BNPs targets.

The Casuals/ BNP/ EDF/ < add your own shill name > were out for a barney and they got it. Only it didn't go quite as they had planned.

ReputationRep:
    He's sheltered because he isn't the target of Chris Renton et al. Hence his unwillingness to discuss the events in Luton, nor his persistent use of the phrase "the Asians". What happened in Luton is extremely relevant to the events on Saturday. The non-white population of Birmingham got that message loud and clear: defend yourselves - the cops won't.

As for the rest of your post - it's so much hot air. I don't take the EDL's purported motivations seriously, and neither would you if you were one of the BNPs targets.

The Casuals/ BNP/ EDF/ < add your own shill name > were out for a barney and they got it. Only it didn't go quite as they had planned.
    Were you actually there?

I was, and the EDL/Casuals, whoever they were, didn't move from pidgeon park until AFTER "The Asians" had started hurling sticks and bottles down New St onto little kids and innocent shoppers (all because of one chant, from ONE silly little white pig.) Even then, the EDL only moved because the police had marched on down into New St to help the other police who were struggling to control the mob of UAF thugs.

At the end of the day i don't condone any of the actions by anyone on that day, including the police. How anyone can try and defend the UAF is beyond me.

ReputationRep:

You are one hysteric individual. You make crude connections. The "EDF" [sic] are not the BNP, no matter how much you'd like them to be. The EDL (or perhaps we should call them the "EDF" :rofl2:) were merely a group of men campaigning against radical Islam, which the stupid UAF blew out of proportion. If the UAF didn't spark this **** off you wouldn't have even bothered making this connection, but because you're so obsessed with upholding this nonsensical victim mentality, you want to present every white person in a negative light. But don't get too wound up. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andywylde)
    Were you actually there?

I was, and the EDL/Casuals, whoever they were, didn't move from pidgeon park until AFTER "The Asians" had started hurling sticks and bottles down New St onto little kids and innocent shoppers (all because of one chant, from ONE silly little white pig.) Even then, the EDL only moved because the police had marched on down into New St to help the other police who were struggling to control the mob of UAF thugs.

At the end of the day i don't condone any of the actions by anyone on that day, including the police. How anyone can try and defend the UAF is beyond me.
    That's your perspective. It isn't how others see these event.

Consider another perspective:

In Luton the BNP/EDL/Casuals acted with impunity. The White population was safe - only the non-whites were victimized.

In Birmingham the BNP/EDL/Casuals got a hiding, everybody was unsafe.

i.e. the streets were contested and defended. That is a victory.

The next time the EDL/BNP/Casuals plan a party the cops and the White population are going to have an incentive to do something about it. That's why the BNP don't try this on in West London - the savagery of the response makes it infeasible.

ReputationRep:
    You are one hysteric individual. You make crude connections. The "EDF" [sic] are not the BNP,
    According to one of its founders the EDF [sick] and the BNP [sick] are the same thing.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    According to one of its founders the EDF [sick] and the BNP [sick] are the same thing.
    As I've refuted already. A single member being in it doesn't make the "EDF [sick]" [sic] that party. It's like saying that if Hazel Blears joined a trade union (for whatever reason) that trade union would be the Labour Party. OR even, get this, that due to the fact UAF is headed by Ken Livingstone, that UAF is the Labour Party.

ReputationRep:
    That's your perspective. It isn't how others see these event.

Consider another perspective:

In Luton the BNP/EDL/Casuals acted with impunity. The White population was safe - only the non-whites were victimized.

In Birmingham the BNP/EDL/Casuals got a hiding, everybody was unsafe.

i.e. the streets were contested and defended. That is a victory.

The next time the EDL/BNP/Casuals plan a party the cops and the White population are going to have an incentive to do something about it. That's why the BNP don't try this on in West London - the savagery of the response makes it infeasible.
    I wasn't in Luton, i have never been to Luton, so i have never commented on either groups actions in Luton.

I'm not a member of any group, nor would i ever consider being. I'm simply telling people exactly how it was in Birmingham on saturday afternoon. The UAF kicked off and created mass panic all over the city centre.

You may think my views are bias because i'm white, and that only white people will see the events of saturday the same as me. But i was stuck in that UAF demo crowd when the first wave exploded...every single one of the older generations in that crowd were screaming at the young asian lads, screaming at them to stop what they were doing because they were starting the violence and there was no need to, "this is what they want you to do, stop" blah blah.

It might have been peaceful, if the drones and drones of Muslim gangs hadn't turned up. But again, it was all planned by the UAF, they wanted them there, and look what happened.

ReputationRep:
    A single member being in it doesn't make the "EDF [sick]" [sic] that party.
    I suggest you look-up the meaning of the word "cabal" - as in "controlled by a cabal of extremists".

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you look-up the meaning of the word "cabal" - as in "controlled by a cabal of extremists".
    So the "EDF" [sic] are secretly conversing with the BNP? I think paranoia can only go so far. :no:

Edit: as andywylde said, the UAF were responsible for the tumult anyway, a fact you can't deny, so it's completely pointless on your part. Grow up. LOL.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.