Turn on thread page Beta

Discussion about EDL/UAF confrontations in Birmingham watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    So the "EDF" [sic] are secretly conversing with the BNP? I think paranoia can only go so far.
    The paranoia of a founding member of the group. I mean what would he know?

ReputationRep:
    Another thing...

Me and my brother were harassed in the UAF demo by a white guy in a high-vis jacket (one of the organizers)

We were harassed because we were taking photos of what was going on in the crowd, he wanted ID. No law exists that says we have to produce ID, so we told him where to go. He then slipped off into the crowd to get a couple of his cronies, by which time we relocated ourselves closer to the police.

Funny how they didn't want pictures being taken after it kicked off aye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    everyone in birm hates each other.

blacks and muslims hate each other the most.

whites and blacks aren't too bad, whites hate muslims more.

blacks and whites don't particularly like each other though.

The midlands is pretty damn racist.

All this riot will do is cause constant retaliation.
    this is very incorrect!

the riot was against anti protesters and apprently the BNP(british national party)

blacks and asians were not fighting at all , they actually joined together to fight against the BNP,

as most know BNP is a white only political movement and race does matter to them that is why it all kicked off , blacks and asians were reuniting because they believed in what they believed in , everyone is equal

to much contraversy seriously

hope this explains , words cant explain what really was happening on saturday evening , i was in the middle of it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave777)
    There are many npeople in EDL who are black MORON!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ltjFp2JKE

You cannot get out of this by crying racism trying to win a debate.

true, and one of their spokesmen is coloured

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWFuvwUIPQ

thats a total lie
    There were jews in the Nazi party! Does that make it ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andywylde)
    Funny how they didn't want pictures being taken after it kicked off aye.
    Because they wouldn't want pictures turning-up on redwatch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juanmodesto)
    So "EDF" [sic] - indeed andywylde (in other words, all white people) - are now Combat 18? :rofl2: You should be a comedian. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    So "EDF" [sic] - indeed andywylde (in other words, all white people) - are now Combat 18? :rofl2: You should be a comedian. :teeth:
    Nope - that's why they asked for ID instead of just confiscating the camera and showing it up his backside.

ReputationRep:
    Nope - that's why they asked for ID instead of just confiscating the camera and showing it up his backside.
    They're just as paranoid as you then? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    They're just as paranoid as you then? :teeth:
    Paranoia is an unfounded fear. Redwatch is a real web site.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure andywylde is not a Nazi. I'm pretty sure you are.

However his perspective of these events is too shallow.

ReputationRep:
    Well yes...we were prepared for that kinda thug like behaviour from him and the rest of the UAF. But fortunately on his part he backed off to get his back-up, otherwise i would of ripped his arms off and beaten him to death with them...

...actually i wish i had of now. A white man beating another white man to a pulp INSIDE the UAF demo...now that would of left everyone in silence i think and ended the fiasco of saturday nice and early.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure andywylde is not a Nazi. I'm pretty sure you are.

However his perspective of these events is too shallow.
    What's so shallow in thinking that a mob of 300+ people hurling wood and rock towards children coming out of a cinema is just plain wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andywylde)
    What's so shallow in thinking that a mob of 300+ people hurling wood and rock towards children coming out of a cinema is just plain wrong?
    Look at it this way. A few weeks back these guys turned-up in Luton, smashed-up a couple of shops, beat-up several non-white people of divers religions, and then swaggered out of town. the cops did F-all.

Why do you think so many Black and Asian lads turned-up on Saturday? They were determined it wasn't going to happen again.

Once large angry crowds confront each other a spark is all it takes.

But from a non-White perspective what happened is not all bad. It puts down a marker - the BNP/EDL/Casuals can't act with impunity. The street will be contested. Blood will be shed on all sides.

So the cops and White population now see a cost to the BNP/EDL/Casuals behaviour. It isn't all gravy for them.

ReputationRep:
    Look at it this way. A few weeks back these guys turned-up in Luton, smashed-up a couple of shops, beat-up several non-white people of divers religions, and then swaggered out of town. the cops did F-all.

Why do you think so many Black and Asian lads turned-up on Saturday? They were determined it wasn't going to happen again.

Once large angry crowds confront each other a spark is all it takes.

But from a non-White perspective what happened is not all bad. It puts down a marker - the BNP/EDL/Casuals can't act with impunity. The street will be contested. Blood will be shed on all sides.

So the cops and White population now see a cost to the BNP/EDL/Casuals behaviour. It isn't all gravy for them.
    You've actually provided no evidence that the EDL - I thought it was EDF [sic] anyway :rofl2: - did anything in Luton. Now you're just trolling. :no: You want blood to be shed because you hate white people and tar us all with the same brush. The same mindset you criticise others of. The "EDF" [sic] (:rofl2:) did nothing but have a protest against radical Islam. The photos are there. The films are there. You're denying what's in front of your eyes so as to fuel your hateful agenda. You're the sort of person who implies "C18/BNP/EDF [sic] (:hat:)/Casuals" are all the same when they clearly are not. It's like how you assume whites only think the UAF sparked this because they're biased against non-whites and towards the "EDF" [sic], when the simple fact is, they're simply stating facts. You're just a racist. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You've actually provided no evidence
    The Daily Heil sounds like your cup of tea:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-violent.html

You're the sort of person who implies "C18/BNP/EDF [sic] (:hat:)/Casuals" are all the same
    Yes - a person who isn't a naive moron. For example, I also believed Sinn Fein and the IRA were the same thing.

I'll believe a founding member of the EDL [sick] over you with regards to whom they are controlled by.

ReputationRep:
    The Daily Heil sounds like your cup of tea:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-violent.html
    Absolutely nowhere in that article are the "EDF" [sic] (:hat:) mentioned. Fail.

Yes - a person who isn't a naive moron. I also believed Sinn Fein and the IRA were the same thing.

I'll believe a founding member of the EDL [sick] over you with regards to whom they are controlled by.
    Why did the "EDF" [sic] have black people in their march if they were Combat 18? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ltjFp2JKE

You are quite the troll aren't you? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nowhere in that article are the "EDF" [sic] (:hat:) mentioned. Fail.
    Whether on a particular occasion they they happen to call themselves "the 6.57 Crew"/BNP/EDF/EDL/Casuals/"March for England" is of interest only to morons.

ReputationRep:
    Whether on a particular occasion they they happen to call themselves "the 6.57 Crew"/BNP/EDF/EDL/Casuals/"March for England" is of interest only to morons.
    Daaaamn, well i guess next time i have ANY sort of confrontation with someone else who isn't WHITE i better think twice...as i could quite possible be considered part of any number of White Supremacist group.

There goes all the non-whites "enforcing" PC nonsense into society again.

"Look that guys stealing!" "Well, i better not approach him cause he's Muslim"

ReputationRep:
    Nobody actually gives a **** about redwatch, it's run by the bald headed odd ball from the BPP (British peoples party) that is Kevin Watmough. It's an absolute joke of a website.

He's nothing more than a pathetic drunk who sits in pubs reminiscing about the 'good old days' of right wing politics. And that's when he's not being investigated by the police for assaulting ex girlfriends.

When Kev is out taking pictures of leftists and what not you'll often hear them starting up a chant of "I'm on redwatch and I don't care", there's another one about the naked bdsm pictures of him that appeared online too but that'd probably get me a warning if repeated here.

ReputationRep:
    I think its a shame people are always fighting over race. I don't go to another country and expect them to change for me but I do feel that they shouldn't expect me to be able to suddenly fit into their way of thinking.

Intergration takes time - look at all the english families living in Spain (half of them cant speak spanish and send their kids to english schools). Now if that was the other way round people would be up in arms.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.