Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Discussion about EDL/UAF confrontations in Birmingham watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    The EDL people was pathetic, mostly skinny chavs.

If the hells angel types turned up it would of been mayhem.
    lol most of the UAF people were about 14

The EDL is pathetic, mostly skinny chavs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    Are UAF actually doing some fighting? I thought they left that to AFA. Although that is pretty tame.
    Where are the UAF? Looks like an Asian mob to me....

(Original post by indigoblue)
    So are you a fascist if you want England to be white and British?

In that case, almost everyone down the ages was fascist.

I hate our modern society and I hate how the scum at the top sold out everyone for a few pieces of silver
    Then don't be stupid like the EDL and instead vote for the BNP!

ReputationRep:
    truly pathetic

ReputationRep:
    It is only the foreign people who are UAF and they are attacking every white person they see for no reason. I also am slightly offended that people who are not from this country are against parties like the BNP who only exist because they have pride in their country, showing these foreign people have no pride in this country and just go around causing trouble like in this video. This video just makes me more inclined to vote BNP if I'm honest (I don't and probably never will btw).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    (I don't and probably never will btw).
    If I may be so bold, why?

ReputationRep:
    Could I just point out that the Muslim community said not to join the protests, in line with police advice.

ReputationRep:
    Christ wasnt it all ok until UAF turned up? Theyre the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frodz)
    If I may be so bold, why?
    Yes, you may. The reason is that they are more of a racist based party rather than just one who stands for this country and has pride in it. I would much prefer a party who has pride for this country in the way that it restricts certain kinds of people from immigrating to this country whom may not be of much benefit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    So wait, you claim you're more British than these people, despite claiming to not be British at all?

ARGUMENT FAILURE ALERT.

"British" is a nationality anyway.
    i claim to be more english than them but as some people class me as british yes i am more british than them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Could I just point out that the Muslim community said not to join the protests, in line with police advice.
    "Muslim community"? Wasn't aware they spoke with one voice....... And contrary to what you are saying at least one imam in the area is reported to have incited the Asian mob.

Yes, you may. The reason is that they are more of a racist based party rather than just one who stands for this country and has pride in it.
    The BNP is an Ethnic Nationalist party, a philosophy which holds that nations (in the original context of nations relating to ethnic groups) have the right to self determination. This is no different to how many nations across the world operate and have done for god knows how many years, indeed that is the whole raison d'etre of Israel! What is racist about that? It is about preserving the ethnic and cultural history of this nation, and the only people who are ever accused of being "racist" for that are white people. Ahh, but the Black Police Association and the long list of similar organisations are fine........:rolleyes:

How much pride can you have in your country at the minute? Take a hard look and you will see it is falling apart. Of course the BNP has pride in the country but that does not mean they are content to see it carved up by waves of mass immigration.

I would much prefer a party who has pride for this country in the way that it restricts certain kinds of people from immigrating to this country whom may not be of much benefit.
    Then there is no other party to chose from! Both the Tories and UKIP are free trade globalists who don't care who is coming into this country as long as it makes big businessmen, their financial backers, richer. And you can forget any party on the left ever wishing to control our borders, it's against their philosophy. Hell, look at heat maps of Labour support from the European Elections and tell me Labour isn't the party of urban centres.

ReputationRep:
    UAF are a bunch of anarchist thugs! They're awful

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.