Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

-_-

I met this girl from tap dancing recently and she asked me while we were having a conversation if i was bi ....... Probably because she really thought she was that pretty...... Anyway, she asked me if i had ever had thoughts about men and i said NO!

Now, the truth is i don't have thoughts about men, but when i do see a male... i think "hey he's good looking".... So does that make me BI ????

Grrr, i guess this is what happens when a man decides he can adapt and be friends with female - they excuse them of being gay because there not effected by there appearance.

So you're probably thinking well whats the point of this thread, well i want to ask is it wrong for me to think some men look good, dress smart and attractive looking.... is that titling to gay?

ReputationRep:
    Acknowledging that a person of the same sex looks good doesn't make you gay.

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was the tap-dancing that confused her :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Well you were at a tap-dancing class, maybe she likes you but was worried you might be gay/bi?
    Just because you can say "that person looks good" doesn't mean you're attracted to them sexually.

ReputationRep:
    You can see and appreciate that someone of the same sex is good looking, it in no way means you are bisexual/gay/confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    You can see and appreciate that someone of the same sex is good looking, it in no way means you are bisexual/gay/confused.
    How does it? You can look at them and think 'wow she/he looks good, I wish I looked like him/her' and that doesn't mean you want to get in their pants, or that you fancy them!

EDIT: Unless you missed the 'no' out :p:

ReputationRep:
    What Sakura said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    How does it? You can look at them and think 'wow she/he looks good, I wish I looked like him/her' and that doesn't mean you want to get in their pants, or that you fancy them!

EDIT: Unless you missed the 'no' out :p:
    Edited :o: i typed that a little to fast. :o:

Edit: i didnt mean to edit your post aswell, i clicked the wrong button, man im failing today

ReputationRep:
    There's a line between thinking someone is attractive and being attracted to them. Straight males are not ignorant to the fact that some males are better looking than others. Gay males however are attracted to the better looking males.

ReputationRep:
    it was probably the fact that you were at a tap dancing class.

or maybe you look bi.

ReputationRep:
    no doesn't make you bi.

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Well you were at a tap-dancing class, maybe she likes you but was worried you might be gay/bi?
    Just because you can say "that person looks good" doesn't mean you're attracted to them sexually.
    This is probably right.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you look at a guy and want to touch them sexually, you're probably not gay. If anything you're probably looking at what styles work and wondering whether to adopt them.

ReputationRep:
    This girl in my class asked me if i was gay one nite out last november. Tink it was cos i was wearing this t-shirt with short sleeves and im 6ft 2" so they look short short! i lol'd. Thought it was funny cos id bang her like a drum

What is up with men not dancing? anytime i got to pineapple it's always 1 or 2 men and 20 girls..... Is it really not socially acceptable for men to be dancing anymore.... :mad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.