Turn on thread page Beta

Waterproof Tattoo Cover-up URGENT watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

My gf recently had a tattoo done at the top of her thigh. It is a quotation that runs down her thigh about 10cm long. Her parents do not know about this and her mum just invited her to a spa day.......

Anyone have any ideas of how to cover up the tattoo so that it won't be seen; obviously has to be waterproof.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    If she's mature enough for a tattoo, surely she should be mature enough to tell her parents that she has one..?

But eh, I don't know. Wear a towel most of the time? Not like she'll be staring at her daughter's thigh tbh.

ReputationRep:
    A bigger tattoo?

ReputationRep:
    OP, take a look here:

http://stageandtheatermakeup.com/TattooList.htm

TBH, why hasn't she just rejected the offer? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What's the quote?

ReputationRep:
    Permanent marker around it and say she burnt herself.
    Wear some swim shorts.
    Keep towel round her.
    Some form of sun lotion or cream to cover it up.

There's not really must you can do that won't be obvious or cost a ridiculous amount of time and money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Permanent marker around it and say she burnt herself.
    I've got this mental image of Sharpie pen scrawled down someone's thigh. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    I've got this mental image of Sharpie pen scrawled down someone's thigh. :rofl2:
    Or she could paint her whole body black - "They kidnapped me and changed my race!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Or she could paint her whole body black - "They kidnapped me and changed my race!"
    If that was a Bubba Hotep reference then you sir are a God.

Otherwise, you need to watch Bubba Hotep.

Edit: Bubba Ho-Tep Trailer

ReputationRep:
    The Red Cross or somewhere sell this super-industrial foundation which is like paint, for scarred people e.t.c. Try the internet maybe? Or pharmacy? (Or you could say it was a henna tattoo)

ReputationRep:
    She could put a big bandage on it and say she hurt herself somehow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsha2112)
    The Red Cross or somewhere sell this super-industrial foundation which is like paint, for scarred people e.t.c. Try the internet maybe? Or pharmacy? (Or you could say it was a henna tattoo:))
    Depends on its colour, really. Can you get coloured henna, other than orangey brown? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Don't B&Q or Homebase say they can mix paint to match any colour? Get them to match her skin tone and make a tin of gloss?

ReputationRep:
    If she's mature enough for a tattoo, surely she should be mature enough to tell her parents that she has one..?

But eh, I don't know. Wear a towel most of the time? Not like she'll be staring at her daughter's thigh tbh.
    Her parents have said before if she gets a tattoo they'll give her no money for uni........ so telling them isn't an option; perhaps you'd like to find out more info next time you make you make your smart-arse comment.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    Her parents have said before if she gets a tattoo they'll give her no money for uni........ so telling them isn't an option; perhaps you'd like to find out more info next time you make you make your smart-arse comment.........
    I'd still make the same comment after reading that, if I'm honest. :|

ReputationRep:
    get a bigger tatoo on the other thigh. the first one will seem insignificant.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Depends on its colour, really. Can you get coloured henna, other than orangey brown? :eek3:
    You can get black henna, not very good for you I hear, but yeah they do tattoos with it.

ReputationRep:
    Just put one of those mahoosive plastery/ bandage things over the area, and she can claim to have hurt herself or something (better yet, grab some fake blood and a medic friend [although they can fake this, seeing as no actual treatment is required], so your girlfriend can claim to have cut herself [when she's in the presence of her mother and your friend], she bleeds profusely, and the friend drags her off [professing expertise and the absolutely vital need for others to be kept away] and bandages up the area before her mother can even see it; she'll never not believe that)

ReputationRep:
    Dermacolour! Google it

ReputationRep:
    Plaster and say she cut her leg?
    Wear hot pants/shorts.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.