Turn on thread page Beta

Waterproof Tattoo Cover-up URGENT watch

ReputationRep:
    a) reject the offer
    b) don't get a tattoo if it's that big a deal
    c) if she's old enough to get a tattoo and make that decision then her parents should get over it
    d) you should stop being an ass when people make point b and c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    Her parents have said before if she gets a tattoo they'll give her no money for uni........ so telling them isn't an option; perhaps you'd like to find out more info next time you make you make your smart-arse comment.........
    Maybe she should have considered the financial offer and the consequences of going against her parents wishes before getting the tattoo.

ReputationRep:
    she could say on the day that she is feeling a bit under the weather and doesnt want to go, or she could try one of those huge plasters (you can buy it on like a sellotape roll and cut to your need) which if you get a decent one will be waterproof and she could say she cut her leg somehow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    Her parents have said before if she gets a tattoo they'll give her no money for uni........ so telling them isn't an option; perhaps you'd like to find out more info next time you make you make your smart-arse comment.........

Perhaps if you had said this in your original post then what you have just said would actually be relevant. How would anyone have known that until you told us? Idiot.

Also, maybe she shouldn't have gotten the tattoo if there were such consequences? Maybe she should just man up and tell them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    Perhaps if you had said this in your original post then what you have just said would actually be relevant. How would anyone have known that until you told us? Idiot.

Also, maybe she shouldn't have gotten the tattoo if there were such consequences? Maybe she should just man up and tell them.
    LOVE your avatar! Colin Firth (especially as Mr Darcy...mmmm) :p: One of my friends got me a genuinely signed Colin Firth poster...great friend! Very nice choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    LOVE your avatar! Colin Firth (especially as Mr Darcy...mmmm) :p: One of my friends got me a genuinely signed Colin Firth poster...great friend! Very nice choice.
    :eek: Can I Have it? :p: hahaha awww no I'm ridiculously jealous! My friend got me a Colin Firth drinks coster though =] That'll do!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.