Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think looks worse on girls, small boobs or a flat bum? watch

Just wondering what you all think. Most of my slim female friends complain about having a small chest, but I think a flat bum looks a lot worse. Do you think girls and guys would have different opinions on what looks worse?

ReputationRep:
    neither should matter if a girl has nice personality

but in terms of first sight, then yes I do like a nice curvy firm bum :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... ARSE FTW!!!!

ReputationRep:
    These guys will tell you:

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the arse.

ReputationRep:
    Proportion is what matters I think.

Small boobs and a huge round arse would look worse than say big boobs and a flat bum though im my opinion.

Small boobs you can 'dress up' though to look a bit better. You cant really improve on a not very nice bum, so yeah Ill agree flat bums are worse.

ReputationRep:
    Flat bum.

[No, I'm not biased at all because of my small chest size.. :rolleyes:]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've never understood why women want to have a smaller bum. I love mine (as does my boyfriend :ninja:) and it's fairly 'rounded'. Hah.

Thing is that slim girls complain about having B/C cup boobs - and compare them to mine. I hate it when girls say 'I wish I had your boobs...' because if they wanted them that much then they could put on a few stone and be my size. But then they'd be fat, and we can't have that, can we. Grrr.

ReputationRep:
    Flat ass is a much bigger turn off . Tits are not that important and are over rated in my eyes... you dont **** the tits or anywhere near there.

ReputationRep:
    From my scientific view Flat bum = bad digestive system. Thats a nono, I need a woman that can pass her bowels.

ReputationRep:
    Flat arse. I'm an arse guy. N tbh small boobs isn't a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Flat bum

ReputationRep:
    Small Bum looks worse, as long as she has some boobs (even if they are small)

ReputationRep:
    i feel like i may know you anonymous and dont worry. your small bum looks great...

ReputationRep:
    I dunno....I have a huge arse and biggish boobs so I don't really know which I'd rather lose...probably would rather have a flat bum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    These guys will tell you:
    ahahhaha what *********s

ReputationRep:
    I have a big bum that is flat :sigh:
    But yeah small tits are great, flat bum int.

i'd rather lose my big boobs than my bootay but it depends whether you mean just small..or actually flat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    I have a big bum that is flat :sigh:
    But yeah small tits are great, flat bum int.
    Are they great? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I have small boobs and no bum. Gutted.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.