The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's easier to stare at an arse, so a small bum is worse every time
I have both - fml :frown:
Reply 62
Flat bums are just plain weird. Small boobs aren't a big deal - they're better than humungous ones anyway!

But then I am biased since I've had many a compliment about my arse but none about my (smallish) boobs.
i-Citizen
neither should matter if a girl has nice personality

but in terms of first sight, then yes I do like a nice curvy firm bum

Ah, life. :biggrin:
BossManSingh
From my scientific view Flat bum = bad digestive system. Thats a nono, I need a woman that can pass her bowels.

How does that work? does your bum get inflated every time you poo?
Flat bums is worst imo, but if shes got a nice personality, i dont care :smile:
I'm an arse guy, so flat bum.
wallflower*
How does that work? does your bum get inflated every time you poo?

A woman who poo's clenches her bum, resulting in muscle growth. Therefore larger bum.
Reply 68
Flat bum of course. I prefer small to medium boobs anyways so i'm not gonna complain xD
a flat bum is far worse i think. As long as the boobs are an ok size, B/C cup...
Reply 70
Flat arse is a bigger turn off. To be honest I think girls worry too much about how big their breasts are - same with guys and penis size. As long as you've got a good arse everyone's happy :smile:
if you aint here to party, then yo ass gotta go
Reply 72
I don't have 'big boobs' - B cup and I have a erm, 'round' arse... But never had any complaints.
Most lads are chuffed to see that much of you anyway.
Anonymous
Just wondering what you all think. Most of my slim female friends complain about having a small chest, but I think a flat bum looks a lot worse. Do you think girls and guys would have different opinions on what looks worse?

personally i'm more attracted initially to nice eyes, a nice smile and a cute laugh - that's not to say i don't appreciate nice boobs and bottoms - i just think the term 'size doesn't matter' can be applied to girls as well as guys - first thing i notice about a girl is her face - i'm not the type to go leering - thankfully the girl i like is perfect in all areas :biggrin: - that didn't really answer the question did it :s-smilie:
a good sign that they arent fat??
Pissed me off a little bit to be honest, its superficial guys like you that make us all seem like inconsiderate sexist pigs.
small boobs looks worse.
Reply 76
I think if you have small boobs you need a flat bum too ... If you have big boobs you need to have the booty to match.

Both look good but you've got to have a matching set!
I have a flat bum and big tits and it is the stupidest looking thing ever.

Flat bums are not ftw
Face > Breasts > Ass

So yeah, a flat chest is worse, but an attractive face and personality can make up for a lack of TNA.
flat bums are worse !I want mine to be bigger :O

Latest

Trending

Trending