Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i wanted to go on holiday this year but most of my friends say they couldnt afford it . So i wanted to know is there like a holiday compnay that i can go with that takes other single teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    that's sooo annoying, but yea 1 automatically springs to mind...

http://www.madventurer.com/page/adventures

they kinda do active holidays...so no lazing on the beach

u travel n live with fellow students (mostly gap)

ReputationRep:
    Trek America

I just got home from a trip with them and it was awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I toddled off to New York for ten days at the end of June alone. It was peaceful having your own itinerary and cool being able to meet other backpackers and hang out with them in the evenings.

ReputationRep:
    camp america

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Kid)
    So i wanted to go on holiday this year but most of my friends say they couldnt afford it . So i wanted to know is there like a holiday compnay that i can go with that takes other single teenagers.
    I wanted to go on hol with my friends but most couldn't afford it or were busy. I went with my boyfriend for a week in July instead. A friend of mine went to South America on volunteer projects on her own and has met people and had a great experience. I don't know how you rparents would feel about that? Would look amazing on your CV! I won a literary prize and am going to Argentina in a couple of weeks to do a journalism project. I'm a bit anxcious about going somewhere like that alone but I'm looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to get away but can't afford any of those treks/projects. Need to get away though. I'm thinking about booking tickets somewhere, and tickets back from somewhere else, and just finding my own way there and meeting people in hostels. Not a company, but there are lots of lone trravellers in hostels :p: Or you could even couch surf and meet people that way.

ReputationRep:
    Just pack a bag and go alone, stop in hostels, you will meet people.
    I've done this all over the world. To be honest I prefer to travel alone because it gives more freedom to change plans and meet new people.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.