Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White lad from Stoke wants to wear a Salwar Cumease Watch

ReputationRep:
    Been looking at a few salwar cumeases and kinda interested in buying one or mumsy to get me on for xmas cos i reckon i might look good in them and want to impress me bird. Normally wear trackies and that but salwar cumeases are much bettah imo!!

Dunno any white lads that wear salwar cumeases in Stoke so could be a risk a bit

Do you lot reckon a salwar cumease would look good on me!?? saw the lad in Bride and Pradajuice wear one and the chicks were on his Mandingo ****** and digging him but could i pull it off with a shaved head like??

ReputationRep:
    why dont you just get a suit? also, troll?

ReputationRep:
    Not for everyday wear..... but if you're going out then it beats trackies anyday...that doesn't mean you should wear a salwar kameez to go out, just that you should lay off the trackies.

ReputationRep:
    Lol wut?

ReputationRep:
    lulzlulzlulz

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    Your misspelling sounds ridiculously sexual, like some sort of perverse sexual measure

(Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    lulzlulzlulz
    You huge tool. Slacks disapproves of your absence from Skype ... :sad:

Also, Shawcross .. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    You posted this a while back Ryan. Tony won't be at all pleased if you turn up to training in that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure a Salwar Kameez is a dress for girls..

ReputationRep:
    :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    You posted this a while back Ryan. Tony won't be at all pleased if you turn up to training in that.
    aha that was about traditional dress matey!!

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    :nothing:
    alright babes??

i need help you lot suits are nice and that a bit posh though aint they!?? dunno weather to book a lush holiday with me bird Lapedo or go for the cumease

ReputationRep:
    id love to see someone up hanley walking round in one of them :P

(Original post by RyanShawcross)
    aha that was about traditional dress matey!!

alright babes??

i need help you lot suits are nice and that a bit posh though aint they!?? dunno weather to book a lush holiday with me bird Lapedo or go for the cumease
    Go for the holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kooljoe128)
    id love to see someone up hanley walking round in one of them :P
    :no:

Think of all the abuse they'd get...

ReputationRep:
    You said *** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    Been looking at a few salwar cumeases and kinda interested in buying one or mumsy to get me on for xmas cos i reckon i might look good in them and want to impress me bird. Normally wear trackies and that but salwar cumeases are much bettah imo!!

Dunno any white lads that wear salwar cumeases in Stoke so could be a risk a bit

Do you lot reckon a salwar cumease would look good on me!?? saw the lad in Bride and Pradajuice wear one and the chicks were on his Mandingo ****** and digging him but could i pull it off with a shaved head like??
    :lolwut:

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

But you should never wear that.

ReputationRep:
    The one you picked out is not exactly every day wear. :erm:

But sure, go for it! Let us know how it turns out. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I would lul hardcore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    :no:

Think of all the abuse they'd get...

atleast he'd look different than everyone else in stoke, everyone looks too similar

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.