Turn on thread page Beta

White lad from Stoke wants to wear a Salwar Cumease watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    salwar cumease? is that an enzyme that beaks down spunk?
    LOL! +1 for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Your misspelling sounds ridiculously sexual, like some sort of perverse sexual measure
    Yeah, this is what came to my mind...

ReputationRep:
    i smell troll u racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    aha that was about traditional dress matey!!

alright babes??

i need help you lot suits are nice and that a bit posh though aint they!?? dunno weather to book a lush holiday with me bird Lapedo or go for the cumease
    The what?

Also, where the **** are you planning on wearing that? You'll look a bit out of bloody place in Hanley bus station.

I would have thought the OP would have gotten the spelling right seeing this is his second or third thread on the salwar kameez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    The what?

Also, where the **** are you planning on wearing that? You'll look a bit out of bloody place in Hanley bus station.
    That gave me a vivid image of him wearing that, strutting along the Potteries centre :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doublereedfreak)
    That gave me a vivid image of him wearing that, strutting along the Potteries centre :p:
    Hahaha. In his "Cumease". On a side note, The Potteries Centre is dangerous and should be avoided at all costs. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. In his "Cumease". On a side note, The Potteries Centre is dangerous and should be avoided at all costs. :woo:
    What? Why?
    I was there today, it was fine except I saw a clown going into the toilets and freaked out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doublereedfreak)
    What? Why?
    I was there today, it was fine except I saw a clown going into the toilets and freaked out.
    Have you ever ventured into the market in the basement? :yikes: I can't look down when I'm on the escalators in case I catch a glimpse of it... But I generally agree - I like the Potteries Centre. Our Topshop is a decent size, and that's all that matters. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil' Flo)
    dnt worry m8

u can hear the support all the way from longton, hanley, wherever the heck we are:woo:
    giving the oposition grief eh lad?? love it!!

(Original post by Kane_Fizz)
    i smell troll u racist
    how am i racist when me bird is Asian??? :confused: :confused:

(Original post by MazalTov89)
    I would have thought the OP would have gotten the spelling right seeing this is his second or third thread on the salwar kameez.
    aha sorry mate my spelling is terabul!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    Have you ever ventured into the market in the basement? :yikes: I can't look down when I'm on the escalators in case I catch a glimpse of it... But I generally agree - I like the Potteries Centre. Our Topshop is a decent size, and that's all that matters. :yes:
    Tea by the tree has never been the same since they cut down the tree. :'(
    It is quite creepy down there. It feels like you wouldn't be able to get out if something happened. *shiver*
    But meh, it's Stoke-on-Trent, Potteries centre is the best we've got really, we'll have to lump it.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    "In the basement". :p: I like the market. It smells like bacon.

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between salwar kameez and shirwani. Buy one if u want. We aint stopping ya

ReputationRep:
    The what?

aha just at me wedding like and in New Delay!! maybe around the house a bit

have you ever weared a Salwar Cumease!!??

ReputationRep:
    aha just at me wedding like and in New Delay!! maybe around the house a bit

have you ever weared a Salwar Cumease!!??
    No, I've never worn one.

ReputationRep:
    No, I've never worn one.
    wear one Adell could look good on you a bit!! do you ever *** to The Brit to watch Stoke play???

(Original post by n1r4v)
    tell me more about your indulgence in asian culture plz

:yep:
    ahaha not much matey!! trying out the fascion and that i love my chicken ticker masala I do

ReputationRep:
    wear one Adell could look good on you a bit!! do you ever *** to The Brit to watch Stoke play???
    I don't really do football.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really do football.
    rugby?? you should *** to The Brit proper english pies and that

ReputationRep:
    rugby?? you should *** to The Brit proper english pies and that
    Nahh. Pies, no. They're gross.

Oatcakes, however, are a different matter

ReputationRep:
    Staffordshire oatcakes :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.