University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 1
Meeee :biggrin:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Nice one mate, what year you going into and what uni you at?
Reply 3
Coooombe
Nice one mate, what year you going into and what uni you at?

first year and strathclyde, you?
Reply 4
Yeah i'm the same. When do you reckon everyone will move in? I think we can move in any time after the 1st but I dont want to go too early that il be the only one there, or too late that everyone will already have gotten to know each other.
Reply 5
yeah same. I think my mum and dad will MAKE me move in on the 1st cos i dont think they will pay for it if im not going to stay there for the first few weeks haha. what type of room are you in?
Reply 6
I only live 25 miles away so I might stay there for a few days then come back for a few days etc.

Ive got a basic ensuite on the ground floor - left the booking too late and it was the only basic ensuite left in a room with a 1st year, you?
Reply 7
Yeah you are in the exact same situation as me! I have a job at home so I might just go home at weekends to do that and see if I can find anything over there so I can bring in some extra money! Im the same with the classic ensuite but im on the second floor, thank god I just applied before the results came out or I probably wouldnt have got a room I would have liked. The premium ensuites are majorly overpriced in my opinion lol.
Reply 8
Yeah they definately are, £20 extra for a little extra floor space just isnt worth it. Ive only got one flatmate so far though which worries me, hopefully more will move in.
Reply 9
Yeah there will be. I have 4 so far but 2 of them are 3rd years and 1 is a 1st year. There is only one boy so far so i feel quite sorry for him haha :P . Just wait a few days till everyone gets their clearing spaces and everything then your flat will fill up :smile:
Reply 10
I think my flat is only a 3 bedroom one anyway, not entirely sure though. Yeah I cant wait to go and get to know people so hopefully it will :smile:
I'm going into Blackfriars too :smile: I'm just going into second year at Strathclyde though :smile: Looking forward to it, should be good! I was in Uni halls last year and it was amazing :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending