Turn on thread page Beta

Jurassic Park, is it possible..and if it existed, would you ever visit it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    A real-life Jurassic Park would be so fecking awesome.

If I ever become a multi-millionairess, I am so funding this research.
    Deal!

Aha, we just need the staff...it's a dangerous job, so I'm thinking £40,000 a year.

ReputationRep:
    They would need some bloody good PR and Marketing people to make me want to go. The films aren't exactly good promotional material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veldrin)
    They would need some bloody good PR and Marketing people to make me want to go. The films aren't exactly good promotional material.
    Ah don't you worry, everyone will forget about what happens in the films if I got some promotional material.

Here, I've thought of using this: -

I'd deffo go. It'd be amazing. Plus, we already know not to run from T-rexs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    I'd deffo go. It'd be amazing. Plus, we already know not to run from T-rexs.
    "Clever girl"

(Original post by Chrrye)
    "Clever girl"
    I could outrun a velociraptor tbh, my dad is Linford Christie :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I could outrun a velociraptor tbh, my dad is Linford Christie :hand:
    Fairly sure they were faster than that..

He should have head butted or snapped its neck or something cool like that.
    Or like Vin diesel in that film with all the darkness where he just grabs it and then spins round and cuts it apart and then makes a one liner.

Do you know the film?

Or like Vin diesel in that film with all the darkness where he just grabs it and then spins round and cuts it apart and then makes a one liner.

Do you know the film?
    Vin Diesel was still in diapers though, yo :plz2:

Yeah. Gregory Peck is in the bushes and he takes AGES to set up his rifle and just as he's about to shoot he sees one out of the corner of his eye then he says "clever girl" but she gets him before he can shoot it. And then Laura Dern is in the cellar thing trying to turn the power back on and Samuel L Jackson's arm comes out of nowhere and then she succeeds after being on the walkie talking and then runs away limping being chased by a raptor and she slams the door shut severing the cord to the torch that was dragging along behind her.

ReputationRep:

Do you know the film?
    Pitch Black, innit?!

Gotta give it to Peck though with the Raptors...I just wish this **** was possible; I'd want a guard-dinosaur.

ReputationRep:
    Vin Diesel was still in diapers though, yo :plz2:

Yeah. Gregory Peck is in the bushes and he takes AGES to set up his rifle and just as he's about to shoot he sees one out of the corner of his eye then he says "clever girl" but she gets him before he can shoot it. And then Laura Dern is in the cellar thing trying to turn the power back on and Samuel L Jackson's arm comes out of nowhere and then she succeeds after being on the walkie talking and then runs away limping being chased by a raptor and she slams the door shut severing the cord to the torch that was dragging along behind her.
    Welll obviously you know Jurassic Park otherwise you wouldnt get the reference. I meant the film to which I was referring :eek:

And I seriously doubt (barring some weird fetish) that vin diesel was still in nappies when JP was released...he would be at least 20

ReputationRep:
    As long as it doesn't disturb me when I'm taking a dump, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    Ah don't you worry, everyone will forget about what happens in the films if I got some promotional material.

Here, I've thought of using this: -
    That is actually amazing. That one's going on the advertising flyer.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if you could go on dino safari or not.

Welll obviously you know Jurassic Park otherwise you wouldnt get the reference. I meant the film to which I was referring :eek:

And I seriously doubt (barring some weird fetish) that vin diesel was still in nappies when JP was released...he would be at least 20
    Oh, you meant the Vin Diesel film. Yeah, I have Pitch Black (or maybe it's the Chronicles of Riddick?) on DVD but I have seen both :sexface:

And I know, I was using hyperbole man :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    They have been talking about making a new movie for the last 2 years :/

ReputationRep:
    I would so visit it, dinosaurs ftw. :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.