Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    do you stare, or you just act like you don't care and you take quick glances?
    this is a mirror to the other thread "when you see a hot guy"

I usually take a quick look, and smile if connect eye contact and she looks interested. I did this before to a girl when she was walking past we both smiled at each other and 2 seconds after we passed we both turned to check each other out and we both bursted out laughing

discuss!

ReputationRep:
    Say to her "nice tits" or "give me a blowy" when she walks past.

ReputationRep:
    Gratuitousness...

ReputationRep:
    eye contact and smile, if it's at a shop, go up next to her, semi-look for something and say "hi"

ReputationRep:
    I try desperately to establish eye contact and smile, in the hope that she'll sprint over, passionately kiss me, and then we'll live happily ever after. Never quite pans out like that though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cook)
    Say to her "nice tits" or "give me a blowy" when she walks past.
    bet you pull all the time with that line..(!)

ReputationRep:
    look her up and down and say

"HEY!! HOW YOU DOIN?"

ReputationRep:
    I smoulder with jealousy...

ReputationRep:
    When I see a hot girl, I give her evils, then make a sly remark about her to whoever happens to be with me :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Gratuitousness...

Rep coming your way for that video and the "swine writers block". Genius!

Personally, when I see a hot girl, I inform them (in my best Eminem impression): "You make my pee pee go da-doing doing doing"

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/images/highfive.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    bet you pull all the time with that line..(!)
    Pull? Don't be silly, most of the time they just get down on their knees right there and give me a proper blowjob :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    When I see a hot girl, I give her evils, then make a sly remark about her to whoever happens to be with me :laugh:
    Well that does remind me of every guy in my school. Explains a lot. Made me pretty miserable. Does get their attention though I guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cook)
    Pull? Don't be silly, most of the time they just get down on their knees right there and give me a proper blowjob :yes:
    hahaha...you got me laughing..i'l give you that much..!you carry on convincing yourself that girls drop to thier knees for you..!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Just use my eyes, what else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Gratuitousness...

Love The Lonely Island

ReputationRep:
    I look a bit, try to catch her eye ... then nervously look away. Great plan there.

ReputationRep:
    Today. 4 chavs at a train station.
    ''cuse me'. I look at them as if to say 'what?' then say 'yeah?'
    The rye smiles appear across their faces.
    Then.. 'Ow old areeee ya?' which to me indicates they are about 14 or younger.
    They fail.
    Don't do this kids.

ReputationRep:
    Get a fire extinguisher and see what her sense of humour is like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sato)
    do you stare, or you just act like you don't care and you take quick glances?
    this is a mirror to the other thread "when you see a hot guy"

I usually take a quick look, and smile if connect eye contact and she looks interested. I did this before to a girl when she was walking past we both smiled at each other and 2 seconds after we passed we both turned to check each other out and we both bursted out laughing

discuss!
    i swear these threads are ******* annoying, dude you have to get out more instead of making stupid threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Oh so typical....

Tbh I wouldn't bother unless I noticed her staring at me - I'm very unobservant anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.