The Student Room Group

When you see a hot girl...

do you stare, or you just act like you don't care and you take quick glances?
this is a mirror to the other thread "when you see a hot guy"

I usually take a quick look, and smile if connect eye contact and she looks interested. I did this before to a girl when she was walking past we both smiled at each other and 2 seconds after we passed we both turned to check each other out and we both bursted out laughing :smile:

discuss!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Say to her "nice tits" or "give me a blowy" when she walks past.
Reply 2
Gratuitousness...

Reply 3
eye contact and smile, if it's at a shop, go up next to her, semi-look for something and say "hi"
I try desperately to establish eye contact and smile, in the hope that she'll sprint over, passionately kiss me, and then we'll live happily ever after. Never quite pans out like that though
Cook
Say to her "nice tits" or "give me a blowy" when she walks past.

bet you pull all the time with that line..(!)
Reply 6
look her up and down and say

"HEY!! HOW YOU DOIN?"
Reply 7
I smoulder with jealousy...
Reply 8
When I see a hot girl, I give her evils, then make a sly remark about her to whoever happens to be with me :laugh:
Reply 9
ashy
Gratuitousness...

Rep coming your way for that video and the "swine writers block". Genius!

Personally, when I see a hot girl, I inform them (in my best Eminem impression): "You make my pee pee go da-doing doing doing" :wink:

Reply 10
*TheSweetestDrug*
bet you pull all the time with that line..(!)

Pull? Don't be silly, most of the time they just get down on their knees right there and give me a proper blowjob :yes:
Reply 11
Lady_KaKa
When I see a hot girl, I give her evils, then make a sly remark about her to whoever happens to be with me :laugh:

Well that does remind me of every guy in my school. Explains a lot. Made me pretty miserable. Does get their attention though I guess...
Cook
Pull? Don't be silly, most of the time they just get down on their knees right there and give me a proper blowjob :yes:

hahaha...you got me laughing..i'l give you that much..!you carry on convincing yourself that girls drop to thier knees for you..!:p:
Just use my eyes, what else?
Reply 14
ashy
Gratuitousness...

Love The Lonely Island :biggrin:
Reply 15
I look a bit, try to catch her eye ... then nervously look away. Great plan there.
Today. 4 chavs at a train station.
''cuse me'. I look at them as if to say 'what?' then say 'yeah?'
The rye smiles appear across their faces.
Then.. 'Ow old areeee ya?' which to me indicates they are about 14 or younger.
They fail.
Don't do this kids.
Reply 17
Get a fire extinguisher and see what her sense of humour is like.
Sato
do you stare, or you just act like you don't care and you take quick glances?
this is a mirror to the other thread "when you see a hot guy"

I usually take a quick look, and smile if connect eye contact and she looks interested. I did this before to a girl when she was walking past we both smiled at each other and 2 seconds after we passed we both turned to check each other out and we both bursted out laughing :smile:

discuss!

i swear these threads are ******* annoying, dude you have to get out more instead of making stupid threads
Reply 19
Lady_KaKa

Oh so typical.... :wink:

Tbh I wouldn't bother unless I noticed her staring at me - I'm very unobservant anyway.

Latest