Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I look away with my eyes full of jealousy

ReputationRep:
    I ask the nearest female, "Why the **** can't you look like that? Jesus" and storm off.

if im walking past them ill look them in the eye until they pass hopefully looking over their shoulder to see if im still looking then hit them with one of these bad boys:

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsite...ters/img_4.jpg

gets them every time

ReputationRep:
    What's cooler than being cool? Ice Cold. Yeah.. I douse her with a bucket of ice cold water. Then, after being kicked in the nuts, I ask her to get over it, since she was looking really hot. Now she looks a bit like an old submarine - wet, sloppy and in need of a pit of a paint job... the makeup is running. All is good.

Silly thread.

ReputationRep:
    I go up to her and say hello if i can, if i cant i wave and smile, after this scenario two things usually happen.

1. They ignore me, i smile to myself at how stupid i must look, and continue to enjoy life.
    2. They smile, i put my hand down and smile back.
    3. They wave back, i shout back, fancy a chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cook)
    Say to her "nice tits" or "give me a blowy" when she walks past.
    Noted.:ahee:

I follow her then make an attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cook)
    Say to her "nice tits" or "give me a blowy" when she walks past.
    So how many times has this incredibly smooth pick up line got you a girl???

ReputationRep:
    if she's just hot, a quick glance perhaps.
    if she's truly gorgeous, i end up stupidly averting my gaze and developing the charisma of a jellyfish. my girlfriend finds it hilarious that i couldn't look at her for a week before i finally held her gaze.

ReputationRep:
    get the emergence rophenol out and let it do all the work, you finish off the dirty one :p:

ReputationRep:
    hell yeah i stare..you got a catch the moment..

ReputationRep:
    I stare until the girl looks and when she does I will smile, making eye contact.
    I had this chance where there were two girls and one was really attractive, she kept looking at me, and I looked at her. I kept seeing her about the city on the same day, then It started raining and we were both sheltering under a shopping center cover. I was with a mate and didn't do anything; should have really.

ReputationRep:
    I stare. Really badly. I can't help it.

ReputationRep:
    I run away.

ReputationRep:
    Just go :coma:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tastes.like.lemonade)
    I go up to her and say hello if i can, if i cant i wave and smile, after this scenario two things usually happen.

1. They ignore me, i smile to myself at how stupid i must look, and continue to enjoy life.
    2. They smile, i put my hand down and smile back.
    3. They wave back, i shout back, fancy a chat.
    may god have mercy on us all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    if im walking past them ill look them in the eye until they pass hopefully looking over their shoulder to see if im still looking then hit them with one of these bad boys:

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsite...ters/img_4.jpg

gets them every time

Haha I am SO doing that next time...

ReputationRep:
    i start fapping and give her a horny look!

ReputationRep:
    I try to smile and say 'Hi, how's it going' but it sounds more like 'uh uh duh?!'

Or I stare. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    lol i was waiting for this one

(Original post by MR.PINK)
    get the emergence rophenol out and let it do all the work, you finish off the dirty one :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.