Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is everyone's most embarrassing drunken experience? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Have had quite a few lately and am starting to feel I'm the only one...

ReputationRep:
    Mine would have to be refusing sex by a pretty girl, while ME being drunk.

I`m still embarrassed by it....

ReputationRep:
    WAY too many.

I think the brushing vomit out of hair, tying hair up, spraying perfume in it and going straight to uni to hand in an essay day might top them all though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    WAY too many.

I think the brushing vomit out of hair, tying hair up, spraying perfume in it and going straight to uni to hand in an essay day might top them all though.
    Classy lady.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Classy lady.

I know right!

ReputationRep:
    Lol love it!

ReputationRep:
    I could swear I have seen another thread exactly like this one recently OP have a look, will give you more laughs :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Chrrye, I need something to deflect from my own shame lol

ReputationRep:
    I would never publicize my shame I'm afraid, so I cant help you out!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm liking this, it's too bad to publicize, a bit like my own ol
    Feeling better already thanks!

ReputationRep:
    It was bad. Way bad. Last time I shall mention it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofwands)
    Hmm I'm liking this, it's too bad to publicize, a bit like my own ol
    Feeling better already thanks!
    Found it for you dear!

ReputationRep:
    Aw you are so good thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You know bollards? Like, imagine a tall bollard. About half my height, so maybe just under a meter high. Also, it's dark when this takes place. I'm sure that's relevant in all of this.

Well, okay, here goes. I had destroyed a bottle of wine at dinner one night. The entire bottle, in what can't have been longer than 30 minutes. Now, I'm a notorious lightweight (pretty sure it's genetic, but whatevs like - a pint of cider and I'm hardcore tipsy, 2 pints and I'm drunk), so this is hitting me HARD. I mean, apparently I forgot how to drink from a bottle during this time, but there are things I just couldn't remember. In any scenario, my friend decides that I'm way too wasted to go on and need to be taken to my room pronto - which is a good call.

Well, on the way there, there are a series of bollards (the road isn't at all busy though) and my friend leapfrogs over one, in the way you do. Well, I'll be damned if I'm not going to prove my raging masculinity by clearing that there bollard with a degree of elegance and grace that would make a hummingbird green with envy. So i take the run-up. Things are going good, I haven't fallen over and by my (slightly impaired) internal speedometer, I am travelling at roughly the speed of light]. Okay, here's the bollard. Leapfrog time, hands onto the bollard.

I JUMP IT

I CLEAR

I CLEAR IT

MY HANDS

THEY ARE STILL ON THE BOLLARD

Now, at this juncture the following is evident to me. Firstly, I am travelling at the speed of light. Secondly, my body is past the bollard, so I have technically fulfilled my goal, but thirdly, I am now travelling perpendicular to my desired trajectory, and I'm going to kiss concrete pretty soon, and it's gonna hurrrrrrrrrrt.

SPLAT.

Of course, the vomiting and hangover that followed made me forget about any pain that encounter caused me, but still. According to my friend, I pretty much head planted the ground. Fun times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    You know bollards? Like, imagine a tall bollard. About half my height, so maybe just under a meter high. Also, it's dark when this takes place. I'm sure that's relevant in all of this.

Well, okay, here goes. I had destroyed a bottle of wine at dinner one night. The entire bottle, in what can't have been longer than 30 minutes. Now, I'm a notorious lightweight (pretty sure it's genetic, but whatevs like - a pint of cider and I'm hardcore tipsy, 2 pints and I'm drunk), so this is hitting me HARD...
    this is already funny!

ReputationRep:
    Ouchie!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.