The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
clubs are for people with NO GAME, and also ugly people because you can't really see and hear
Easy for a female. Harder if you're male.
Reply 3
If you're female, I think it would probably be fairly easy. But the kind of people you would pull wouldn't necessarily be the kind of people you tend to go for.. :s-smilie:
Reply 4
personally i find it one of the hardest places to pull. give me a quiet bar, starbucks or a museum or something any day. better quality girls too as a rule.
Reply 5
Define average - because obesity is on the up.
Incredibly easy.
Reply 7
My only experience has been a packed club, not a semi-full **** one, but in a proper club it is ridiculously easy. I'm average looking and I have pulled 6 people a night before :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Aack
Define average - because obesity is on the up.

Haha I'm not obese, I'm a 10.
About as easy as it is to use the wrong 'to' in a thread title.
if your feamale just start kissing a guy the chances are you'll pull him, of corse you could find a gay guy in the bar or the only guy not looking to pull.
Reply 11
Bludclotzz
clubs are for people with NO GAME, and also ugly people because you can't really see and hear

You mean for people who don't objectify and manipulate women by using a series of prerehearsed and prepared pick up lines and empty compliments?
Easiest thing that you will ever do in life.
dead.
Reply 14
easy if your attractive yourself
With grammar like that it'll be very hard.
I've only pulled once in a club and I never get any attention from guys at all in clubs :frown:
A Stranger in Moscow
I've only pulled once in a club and I never get any attention from guys at all in clubs :frown:

maybe tic-tac can help you out :p:
It is very easy for girls but pretty easy for the guys as well. Most of the girls are slags and are easy.
ChunkymunkyDJC
With grammar like that it'll be very hard.

Because correct grammar is very important to people looking to pull in clubs...

Latest