Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    You mean for people who don't objectify and manipulate women by using a series of prerehearsed and prepared pick up lines and empty compliments?
    meh, well they don't say no and if they fall for the "tricks" as you put it, it means that they are open to the idea of being pulled.
    to be honest, i thnk prehearsed lines are cheesy and conversation should always be spontaneous, not a script that you read in a book. it's better to become a natural who is spontaneous and brings out the best of himself.
    Pre-hearsed lines help bridge the gap between someone who hasn't built enough confidence. Once the confidence is genuine and not faked, then their "pick up" personality is more calibrated with their real persona.

ReputationRep:
    well i'm 42 now, and i've been trying for over 20 years now, and i've only kissed 2 girls, one of which is my mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete.
    I've not been out, because my friends wont or dont and I'm 17, but I probably will at Uni.
    I mean you go out to bars/clubs...
    If you're female and average looking.
    I'm pretty much the same as you OP: don't go out much cos im 17 and I doubt I'd get in anywhere. Anywhere fun at least . Can't wait until I'm 18.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Incredibly easy.
    Bottom of the barrel for the end of the night. No wonder you're easy.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete.
    I've not been out, because my friends wont or dont and I'm 17, but I probably will at Uni.
    I mean you go out to bars/clubs...
    If you're female and average looking.
    The only people who pull in clubs want sex... is that what you mean?

It's very easy for a woman to get sex, the guys all hit on the girls :p:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your standards.

(Original post by emmie19)
    The only people who pull in clubs want sex... is that what you mean?

It's very easy for a woman to get sex, the guys all hit on the girls :p:
    That is what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    maybe tic-tac can help you out :p:
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    Because correct grammar is very important to people looking to pull in clubs...
    Good grammar is hot - fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofwands)
    It actually depends on the strength of your arms. The stronger the easier it is to pull :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    what?
    maybe boys don come near you cos you have bad breath lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Too easy, OP. As long as you don't mind settling for ********* and are prepared to slap pervy guys. :yes: Clubs aren't the place to meet genuine, nice guys (sorry to generalize, but that's my experience at least) but if you're just out to pull then you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofwands)
    Exactly, if you go for some low esteem fatty its gonna be easy, for a 9 or 10 out of 10 expect a lot of work

(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    With grammar like that it'll be very hard.
    Yes because all women are happy to spread their legs for grammar nazis

ReputationRep:
    I met this reallllllllllllllllllly hot guy in a club on my birthday, he was an average kisser though and is still pretty much into his ex girlfriend. His loss! :P apart from that noone else has really caught my eye, even though I've been chatted up in clubs loads, and that's not being boastful, any girl who doesn't look like a bag of mince would have similar results.

ReputationRep:
    That is what I mean.
    The guy will probalby hit on you. Risky, though, with the risk of broken condoms and all. But you can find a good enough willing guy easily. Just hope he's not a regular at your bar lol.. I'm guessing that would be akward...

ReputationRep:
    Very easy, if you have no standards. Just go for the ones that looked the most pissed. :yes:

I'm not going for the 'low esteem fatty'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    maybe boys don come near you cos you have bad breath lol :p:
    probably true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FootPrints)
    I'm pretty much the same as you OP: don't go out much cos im 17 and I doubt I'd get in anywhere. Anywhere fun at least . Can't wait until I'm 18.....
    You'd get in most places in Belfast with a remotely passable fake ID. Not like they're particularly expensive either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ophqui)
    personally i find it one of the hardest places to pull. give me a quiet bar, starbucks or a museum or something any day. better quality girls too as a rule.
    Never understood that; don't decent girls go to clubs?

I've been to raves/clubs loads of times, but I spend loads of times in libraries and studying and whatnot... since when are the 2 mutually exclusive?

You can study AND go clubbing, it's not one or the other.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.