The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Aack
Define average - because obesity is on the up.

This man deserves rep haha. Well done sir... :smile:
Joel4fun4u
Bottom of the barrel for the end of the night. No wonder you're easy.

Awwwww you say the nicest things :p:
Sakura-Chan
Awwwww you say the nicest things :p:

This is why the ladies love me.
Joel4fun4u
This is why the ladies love me.

Indeed, I mean really, it's clearly not for your face or physique.
Reply 44
Just dance up against someone, and you're done.
the better question is:

why would anyone WANT to pull in clubs?

its not hard, it shows how desperate you are, it grimey, it actually quite dangerous for girls at times, and its just ******* lame.

people who go out clubbing every weekend need to get a life.

life is full of awesome stuff to do.

clubbing is just lame.
As a girl you just have to find an average looking guy, sit and dance with him and tell him to come back to yours or go to his.

You have then pulled.

Sadly, us men have to work a little bit harder.
Reply 47
As a male, you have to have something that makes you stand out from all the other drones... else it's complete chance that you'll get picked out from all the others.

- Looks: Got a great physique? A pretty face? Even better, both? Then you're in luck!

- Money: Do you have a great car, and a nice suit or other highly expensive designer clothes? Then you're in luck! Flaunt that bank account!

- Power: Can you get chicks free drinks? Drugs? VIP access? Then you're in luck!

- Status: Were/are you a military service member or a firefighter, for example? Then you're in luck (with certain chicks)!

- Personality: Do people tend to like you? Sorry, you're out of luck! No one can hear you over the loud music and most of them are drunk anyway. Though combined with any of the above, it's still a plus.
Reply 48
A Stranger in Moscow
I've only pulled once in a club and I never get any attention from guys at all in clubs :frown:

Nudes or negs.

:p:
Easy.

Then again, my type don't hang around in clubs.
Reply 50
SouthernFreerider
the better question is:

why would anyone WANT to pull in clubs?

its not hard, it shows how desperate you are, it grimey, it actually quite dangerous for girls at times, and its just ******* lame.

people who go out clubbing every weekend need to get a life.

life is full of awesome stuff to do.

clubbing is just lame.

Because I want to, it's not exacly out of the ordinary.
Reply 51
VanillaCat
Easy.

Then again, my type don't hang around in clubs.

Now I'm curious. What exactly is your "type"?
Sakura-Chan
Indeed, I mean really, it's clearly not for your face or physique.

I've got it all, baby. But I'll still settle for the barrell scrapings as an act of generosity, so don't you dare worry!
Reply 53
G50
As a male, you have to have something that makes you stand out from all the other drones... else it's complete chance that you'll get picked out from all the others.

- Looks: Got a great physique? A pretty face? Even better, both? Then you're in luck!

- Money: Do you have a great car, and a nice suit or other highly expensive designer clothes? Then you're in luck! Flaunt that bank account!

- Power: Can you get chicks free drinks? Drugs? VIP access? Then you're in luck!

- Status: Were/are you a military service member or a firefighter, for example? Then you're in luck (with certain chicks)!

- Personality: Do people tend to like you? Sorry, you're out of luck! No one can hear you over the loud music and most of them are drunk anyway. Though combined with any of the above, it's still a plus.

I am female...
Reply 54
Anonymous
I am female...

Yes, I know. Sorry, I just wanted to add a bit more to the thread, since I think you got your answers for how easy it is to pull as a female. Or do you still want other opinions? For what it's worth, I agree with the consensus so far: it really isn't hard for a female (if you can handle your nerves). You don't need any of the things I listed that men need (though they can certainly help for a female too, but overall they're usually less essential).
Reply 55
G50
Yes, I know. Sorry, I just wanted to add a bit more to the thread, since I think you got your answers for how easy it is to pull as a female. Or do you still want other opinions? For what it's worth, I agree with the consensus so far: it really isn't hard for a female (if you can handle your nerves).

Nerves :lolwut:?
Reply 56
Anonymous
Nerves :lolwut:?

Well, some people (thus, females) are quite shy, and some even turn into a nervous wreck in front of the opposite sex... so I think that's probably the greatest barrier for females. Confidence, basically.
Reply 57
So it's as simple as deciding I want to?
Reply 58
Deciding you want to isn't always enough. Lots of people want to, but some people can't control their nerves. Though that doesn't mean you won't be able to control yours (all the more confidence you'll have, the better it'll go, so think positive). But essentially, if you can keep your emotions under control (maybe have a drink or two first to lose a few inhibitions), then essentially it'll come down to being as simple as just deciding that you "want to". You might not get anyone you want though... different guys have different tastes, and different standards. I don't want this to sound crude (and I'm not implying anything), but even girls who aren't great lookers end up pulling. Sure, they might not pull Brad Pitt (unless he's drunk enough), but they pull. Keep trying and you'll find someone for sure. Whether you'll want to settle for him or aim higher will be entirely up to you.
Reply 59
I dont think I'll be particularly nervous.