Turn on thread page Beta

How easy is it too pull in clubs? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So it's as simple as deciding I want to?
    Pretty much, as long as you have the confidence to see the rest through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    Easiest thing that you will ever do in life.
    Oh, so you just waltz back in here like you never left. Typical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    meh, well they don't say no and if they fall for the "tricks" as you put it, it means that they are open to the idea of being pulled.
    to be honest, i thnk prehearsed lines are cheesy and conversation should always be spontaneous, not a script that you read in a book. it's better to become a natural who is spontaneous and brings out the best of himself.
    Pre-hearsed lines help bridge the gap between someone who hasn't built enough confidence. Once the confidence is genuine and not faked, then their "pick up" personality is more calibrated with their real persona.
    Dude, you're deluded. "The Game" is basically social engineering; you play on womens' predetermined expectations of what men are like by acting out a pretty shallow role.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Oh, so you just waltz back in here like you never left. Typical.
    Sorry, your mum's kept me rather busy :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Guys like a good fork collection. Show him that and he'll be all over yo' ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    Sorry, your mum's kept me rather busy :ahee:
    Oh. OK then. That explains a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I think one of my mates put it nicely. If you go in with the mindset that you're going to pull, you'll probably get there :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMed)
    I think one of my mates put it nicely. If you go in with the mindset that you're going to pull, you'll probably get there :P
    Unless you're an ugmo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Never understood that; don't decent girls go to clubs?

I've been to raves/clubs loads of times, but I spend loads of times in libraries and studying and whatnot... since when are the 2 mutually exclusive?

You can study AND go clubbing, it's not one or the other.

True, but the sketty, unintelligent girls with no outside interests aside from alcohol dont go to libraries and other places of interest, so the ratio of decent to not-decent girls is more favorable in those places. Just an opinion, maybe i judge people based on where i met them and it colours my perception of them too much, who knows

ReputationRep:
    Its piss easy no matter your gender. Slightly easier for women but the main reason men have problems is because they have no balls and can't even talk to a girl. Also all types of people go to clubs. Some go to pull so go for a good time. Don't listen to the idiots saying only a certain type of people go to clubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G50)
    As a male, you have to have something that makes you stand out from all the other drones... else it's complete chance that you'll get picked out from all the others.

- Looks: Got a great physique? A pretty face? Even better, both? Then you're in luck!

- Money: Do you have a great car, and a nice suit or other highly expensive designer clothes? Then you're in luck! Flaunt that bank account!

- Power: Can you get chicks free drinks? Drugs? VIP access? Then you're in luck!

- Status: Were/are you a military service member or a firefighter, for example? Then you're in luck (with certain chicks)!

- Personality: Do people tend to like you? Sorry, you're out of luck! No one can hear you over the loud music and most of them are drunk anyway. Though combined with any of the above, it's still a plus.
    Not true. We dare not tell anyone we're serving, or we're told to **** off (/guys try to start fights with us). Lying and saying we're mechanics is a must to get anywhere with the girls; just have to hope she isn't a mechanic herself or it can be a sticky situation...

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
    Not true. We dare not tell anyone we're serving, or we're told to **** off (/guys try to start fights with us).

Seconded. When out clubbing,keep your military status on the down low, otherwise things get ugly real quick :/

ReputationRep:
    Depends how good looking you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Depends how good looking you are.
    ...Doesn't make any difference if you say you're military! :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...Doesn't make any difference if you say you're military! :p:

I'm military.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    I'm military.
    Strange then that your profile page has you doing A-Levels, hoping to go to uni next year.

However, I'm actually in the military.

ReputationRep:
    Strange then that your profile page has you doing A-Levels, hoping to go to uni next year.

However, I'm actually in the military.

Oh right cool.
    I automatically want you now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    Because correct grammar is very important to people looking to pull in clubs...
    Damn right it is lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    Dude, you're deluded. "The Game" is basically social engineering; you play on womens' predetermined expectations of what men are like by acting out a pretty shallow role.
    shallow or not, the women are agreeing to have sex with you and any man would like to have sex with a hot woman.
    I'm not saying that you should use the exact techniques in that book, you deserve to be caught for that.
    "The Game" is just a stepping stone, it's not supposed to be your bible, you're supposed to use maybe a few of its ideas and come up with your own to become better at reading women.
    Women are threatened by its book because it puts sex in the hands of a man. You have a point but while the main point of the game is to improve your sex life, it works even better in your favour if you can transfer these skills into other parts of life e.g employment and so on.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to try and pull in places with better lighting tbh.

And trying to impress girls with my dancing isn't my forte.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.