Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For all those Leeds University students, what time did track update for you on results day? (if you looked at it before getting results)

I'm just wondering, as our College doesn't let us get results until 11.30am, and I can't wait that long to see if I've got in!!

Cheers guys.

ReputationRep:
    I thought most unis updated your track status the night before?

ReputationRep:
    I know people that got into Durham that didn't get it updated until 11ish!

But a friend of mine said her track for Leeds updated at 7am-ish.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...on_results_day

Track should have updated by 7am although that's not guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    I'd really recommend checking before you go into college. A mate of mine didnt properly - came in found out she had failed and then had to go home and check track and see what the situation is. By that time she had gone home and couldnt get a teacher to give her advice when phoning the clearing helplines. Its best to be informed!

ReputationRep:
    the Leeds Uni website usually has its own confirmation system on the day of results, if you go to the Leeds homepage, there's a part where you can log in with your UCAS no and see if you're in or not (only on the day of results though!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    the Leeds Uni website usually has its own confirmation system on the day of results, if you go to the Leeds homepage, there's a part where you can log in with your UCAS no and see if you're in or not (only on the day of results though!)
    Ooh really?
    Thats useful to know!
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    I saw mine on UCAS track at about 6AM. Couldn't sleep that night at all! Good luck.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.