Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How insane is this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PZdQ...layer_embedded

I wonder what car this is? and how they ever survived this!lol.

ReputationRep:
    It's a Range Rover Sport. Silly driving like that in public...but awfully fun I suspect!

ReputationRep:
    What were you searching for by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Could be a bike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    It's a Range Rover Sport. Silly driving like that in public...but awfully fun I suspect!
    How do you know that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    What were you searching for by any chance?

Driving. And then tons of russian driving stuff came up , clicked on that and found it, I didn't realise street racing was so big in russia!

ReputationRep:
    How do you know that?
    Because it's obviously some sort of 4x4 from the height and when the camera pans down for a second, you see the characteristic curved dash of the RRS. Plus, when the video first surfaced a while back, it was attributed to a RRS.

ReputationRep:
    It could be a million 4x4's.

ReputationRep:
    Just like playing GTA3!

ReputationRep:
    wowzers

ReputationRep:
    It could be a million 4x4's.
    Could be, but I'd still put money on the RRS based on the info from the original video and the curved dash we see for a split second. Obviously I can't prove it - just a (semi) educated guess.

ReputationRep:
    Complete idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Relatively tame compared to these two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    Relatively tame compared to these two.
    that was actually ridiculous................ idiots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    that was actually ridiculous................ idiots
    Indeed, the M5 comes particularly close to running out of road towards the end. No way he'd be able to stop in time, but luckily that gap opened back up. Very silly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    Indeed, the M5 comes particularly close to running out of road towards the end. No way he'd be able to stop in time, but luckily that gap opened back up. Very silly!
    Its not an M5, common myth, its a RS6 racing an RS4.

RS6 Interior - http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eriorSmall.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Its not an M5, common myth, its a RS6 racing an RS4.

RS6 Interior - http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eriorSmall.jpg
    doesnt look like an rs6 interior either, but definately not an m5 by the look of it. (look at the air vents)

that clip gets mad to the end though, instant ban, don't drop the soap :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    doesnt look like an rs6 interior either, but definitely not an m5 by the look of it. (look at the air vents)

that clip gets mad to the end though, instant ban, don't drop the soap :laugh:
    Well the interior looks exactly the same where im sitting, and the engine sounds the same, and the car moves like a 4wd car. and the engine does not rev very high as you would expect from an quattro powering Audi engine.

ReputationRep:
    Well the interior looks exactly the same where im sitting, and the engine sounds the same, and the car moves like a 4wd car. and the engine does not rev very high as you would expect from an quattro powering Audi engine.
    I don't think you can really say it moves ike an 4wd car from that clip.. The air vents on the rs6 have a carbon look strip running on the back going by the pic you posted, and I watched the vid on the big screen and couldnt see that..

looks more like an rs4 thinking about it with the 'floating' vents:

and then I guess the car in front is a circa 04 rs6

ReputationRep:
    Either way its not an M5.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.