Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    pajamas when i get my results, then whatever the **** i want to go into college, then a mask in the evening cos im going to a party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    :rofl:

*Awaits more unnecessary results day threads, such as 'what will YOU be eating for breakfast on results day?'*
    Victory.

The breakfast of champions.

ReputationRep:
    I cracked up when I saw the title of this thread on the home page :p:

But, erm, probably whatever I feel like putting on that morning? Maybe I'll rock up in my pajamas, I'm not sure how early we're supposed to go and pick them up but judging by my current sleeping patterns it'll be too early for me to be properly awake.

ReputationRep:
    Tears

ReputationRep:
    What I'm wearing will be the least of my worries...trust me

ReputationRep:
    Last year I just went in really old jeans, T shirt and a hoodie (I looked really attractive in the local paper.) What I was wearing was the last of my worries.

ReputationRep:
    My killing hat.

ReputationRep:
    A t-shirt with

"I LOVE ATHERTON" on it.

and nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scholarshipkid)
    I'm not sure tbh. Heels or no heels? Heels implies you are confident for a good result and are dressing to impress, but if the results are a let down- you'll look a bit stupid.

I really need to start planning an outfit.

What is everyone else wearing? Any ideas?
    Impress who? The envelope?
    Just wear what you normally wear. It's not a party.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, im rolling up naked because i am that guy, who cares about dress code, i dont conform to normality

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you might get in the paper! I really don't think it's such a silly thing to think about! And we are in the Fashion and Beauty Forum, so presumably most people here do have an interest in these kind of things, doesn't seem so OTT to me.

ReputationRep:
    People plan special outfits for results day? That's a new one. OP just wear something comfortable, no-one will be paying clothes the slightest bit of attention.

ReputationRep:
    Something red, I fancy the thought that it brings me luck :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing a loin cloth to attract maximum levels of attention so I can unload my 85 A grades onto as many people as possible in a dazzling show of superior intelligence and masculinity.

ReputationRep:
    SRSLY???

..if your gonna wear anything to show confidence where a ****ing spartan warrior costume

http://www.funfancydress.com/heroes/...rrior-300.html

nothing quite says I know iv got good results if you turn up in one of those... male or female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    My lucky bra. :yy:
    Waheeyyyyyyy!

Calm down love...:love: :p:

ReputationRep:
    you are a very silly person

ReputationRep:
    I may wear my James May t-shirt which I created myself. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    My pyjamas. Or possibly my underwear while i get changed having a complete fit at how long the internet is taking. Yay for boarding school and getting results online .

ReputationRep:
    Nothing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.