Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll wear the same as I wore for normal college days.

That being nothing whatsoever :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    cheap underwear that I don't mind throwing out when I **** myself either with sheer terror or sheer excitement :P

ReputationRep:
    "So, how'd you do?"

"Only passed one. Didn't get into the college I wanted. But omg did you see what she was wearing?"

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.. I'm planning on going commando

ReputationRep:
    Lmao !!
    A Wedding Dress !!

ReputationRep:
    damn everyone is dread to the OP.
    I am not really planning an outfit as such but i will wear something better than what I would normally put on. Cos a good outfit makes me feel more confident.

ReputationRep:
    My sister is coming with me to get my results, but I said the only way I would allow her to come is if she promises to wear a headdress of my design. I have 11 days to make a ridiculous headdress to laugh at her in, nothing too OTT mind - just stupid enough to make her feel humiliated without making me look like I brought a circus performer with me. :yep:
    It will take the edge off it for me: 'darn, bad results *turns to sister* hah, nevermind' .

As for myself? I don't know or care.

ReputationRep:
    Okay you have got to be joking- i wouldnt give a damn about who wheres what and what i wear- results are the main thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samera)
    Okay you have got to be joking- i wouldnt give a damn about who wheres what and what i wear- results are the main thing!
    Yes, but choosing some particular outfit is bound to take the edge off jittery nerves, surely? It works for me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scholarshipkid)
    I'm not sure tbh. Heels or no heels? Heels implies you are confident for a good result and are dressing to impress, but if the results are a let down- you'll look a bit stupid.

I really need to start planning an outfit.

What is everyone else wearing? Any ideas?
    :ditto: yeahh ditto that's why i'm not wearing make up :rolleyes: :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    TSR never fails to amuse me. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    nothing .........

ReputationRep:
    I feel like wearing a sleaveless top , with really short shorts.. + high boots, and a cap worn back to front. That should do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    i can tell that if i met you in real life...i would hate you.
    :rofl:

hahahahaahaha agreed

ReputationRep:
    As much padding as I can fit around my ass.

FFS

I wish people would stop making threads about results day. I really can't take it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Something I don't mind throwing up over, or getting muddy when I lie on the floor crying.

ReputationRep:
    i just dont get how some people have survived in this world

ReputationRep:
    oh my god!!! i thought no one was ever going to ask me this. i'll pm you to tell you, because i dont want anyone stealing my ideas!!!

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.