Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    first thing that falls out of my wardrobe....

what you wear doesnt really effect your results

ReputationRep:
    My work uniform :dontknow:. I wasn't aware that it was an occasion I had to plan ahead for :/

ReputationRep:
    think ill stick ma suit on and go in confident

ReputationRep:
    I'll be wearing a couple of automatic firearms , they'll be concealed so if I get good grades no one will ever have to know.

ReputationRep:
    Just my regular clothes and a nappy in case the nerves get too much.

ReputationRep:
    You can't be serious. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scholarshipkid)
    I'm not sure tbh. Heels or no heels? Heels implies you are confident for a good result and are dressing to impress, but if the results are a let down- you'll look a bit stupid.

I really need to start planning an outfit.

What is everyone else wearing? Any ideas?
    A noose just in case they arent any good.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes is the last thing to be honest but as i'm starting work the same day on results day at college as data admin i'm just going for smart casual.. .

ReputationRep:
    First thing I find in my wardrobe. I'll be too busy worrying about the results to care what I wear. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. But definitely clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. :ninja:

(In all seriousness, I probably will be wearing nothing. Our school delivers AS results home and I'll be asleep when they come as I've got work late the night before, so Mum will bring them up to me, and I don't wear clothes to bed. :proud: )

ReputationRep:
    haha some TSR members are sad, what a sad thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    :lolwut: why would people care about their clothes on "results" day?
    I think because some people may be superstitious.

ReputationRep:
    Just wear whatever is frigging comfortable. Ifyou pass and you're going to be jumping around you don't want to break your ankle in heels, and if you fail you're going to want to be able to run back home as fast as your little legs will carry you.

ReputationRep:
    A T-shirt with my Alevel subjects on it, and then when I get my grades I can write them on beside. Not.

OP,I don't think anyone but yourself will care what you wear. Priorities....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Kid)
    lol your funny , i dont think anyone cares wat they look like on results day , they are all preocupied with something. I just cant seem to think wat.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever I happen to grab first..... I'll never see the people again after results day, don't want to change my usual style for the final time :p:

I can't believe it's so close though :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I would never wear heels to any results day! Last year I dressed nice and smart due to having to go out afterwards, but this year I think I'll be in my jogging bottoms. Yum!

ReputationRep:
    Diaper, for when I brick myself before opening the envelope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herzblut)
    Diaper, for when I brick myself before opening the envelope.
    :ditto:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.