Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This may have been better executed with, "Will you dress to feel more confident on results day?" or similar. :P

ReputationRep:
    Im picking mine up on the way to the airport, because im going to Florida that day:bigsmile:. So whatever Im wearing there.

ReputationRep:
    Most likely the blood of the people I had to kill because they mentioned results day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whiplash)
    Oh my god you have got to be kidding me.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I have other things to worry about that day

ReputationRep:
    My lucky pants. And if Track says "unsuccessful" a brown paper bag over my head to go get my grades from college. That's all the thought I've put into it to be honest :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whiplash)
    Oh my god you have got to be kidding me.
    This!

Pick this ^

:lolwut:

But, OT, I haven't really put much thought into it
    People really don't care, although that said there may be a local newspaper person there to take a photo so don't look TOO trampy but other than that seriously no one gives a crap

For those who care: (:lolwut:)
    I'm probably going to be wearing something nice because i'm going to a party later on but i'm thinking (as no one CARES) i'll probably wear something comfy like whatever is in my wardrobe on the top and then bring stuff to change into.

this thread: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Skinnies, dolly shoes, nice top with under-bust belt. Basically what i'm gonna wear to the pub afterwards :yy:

ReputationRep:
    something inconspicuous which blends into the surroundings... don't really want to be noticed by certain teachers :pain:

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank God this thread isn't filled with 150 posts stating exactly what the poster planned to wear on results day because that would be a little...weird.

ReputationRep:
    i'll probably wear pumps, a dress, belt and a cardigan. just what i usually wear - nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    and this is the ONE question thats been bugging me all holidays. still not yet decided! eek

ReputationRep:
    Where are you all going??? My results came in the post. (I was in my pj's if anyones interested.....)

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaat Thaaaa Faaack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beanybob)
    Where are you all going??? My results came in the post. (I was in my pj's if anyones interested.....)
    I am interested... :ahee: Ha! Good results?

ReputationRep:
    i have it all planned

a tiara, 6 inch heels and a sash saying "i aced it".

ReputationRep:
    I'll unfortunately be wearing my school uniform even though schools are off for a while yet! Our school is convinced a tv news crew / reporters will be there so want us to represent the school properly.

School uniform in the middle of August - no thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I was really down until I read this thread... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna wear a huge bunny outfit, clown shoes, and a fake nose and glasses combo. But seen as no one else is putting that much thought into it, I guess I'll just wear jeans and t-shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Armani/G-Star, Boss, Lacoste, Nike.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.