The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
This may have been better executed with, "Will you dress to feel more confident on results day?" or similar. :P
Reply 141
Im picking mine up on the way to the airport, because im going to Florida that day:bigsmile:. So whatever Im wearing there.
Reply 142
Most likely the blood of the people I had to kill because they mentioned results day.
Reply 143
whiplash
Oh my god you have got to be kidding me.

This.
I have other things to worry about that day
My lucky pants. And if Track says "unsuccessful" a brown paper bag over my head to go get my grades from college. That's all the thought I've put into it to be honest :p:
whiplash
Oh my god you have got to be kidding me.

This!

Pick this ^

:lolwut:

But, OT, I haven't really put much thought into it :s-smilie:
People really don't care, although that said there may be a local newspaper person there to take a photo so don't look TOO trampy but other than that seriously no one gives a crap :h:

For those who care: (:lolwut:)
I'm probably going to be wearing something nice because i'm going to a party later on but i'm thinking (as no one CARES) i'll probably wear something comfy like whatever is in my wardrobe on the top and then bring stuff to change into.

this thread: :facepalm2:
Skinnies, dolly shoes, nice top with under-bust belt. Basically what i'm gonna wear to the pub afterwards :yy:
something inconspicuous which blends into the surroundings... don't really want to be noticed by certain teachers :pain:
Reply 149
Oh thank God this thread isn't filled with 150 posts stating exactly what the poster planned to wear on results day because that would be a little...weird.
i'll probably wear pumps, a dress, belt and a cardigan. just what i usually wear - nothing special.
Reply 151
and this is the ONE question thats been bugging me all holidays. still not yet decided! eek
Reply 152
Where are you all going??? My results came in the post. (I was in my pj's if anyones interested.....)
Reply 153
Whaaaat Thaaaa Faaack
Reply 154
Beanybob
Where are you all going??? My results came in the post. (I was in my pj's if anyones interested.....)

I am interested... :ahee: Ha! Good results?
i have it all planned

a tiara, 6 inch heels and a sash saying "i aced it".
I'll unfortunately be wearing my school uniform even though schools are off for a while yet! Our school is convinced a tv news crew / reporters will be there so want us to represent the school properly.

School uniform in the middle of August - no thanks! :frown:
Reply 157
I was really down until I read this thread... :rofl:
I was gonna wear a huge bunny outfit, clown shoes, and a fake nose and glasses combo. But seen as no one else is putting that much thought into it, I guess I'll just wear jeans and t-shirt.
Armani/G-Star, Boss, Lacoste, Nike.

Latest