Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What?

Tbh I'll probably be wearing a bikini and flip flops, as I'll be on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GildedButterfly)
    i have it all planned

a tiara, 6 inch heels and a sash saying "i aced it".
    :rofl:

I might have to follow suit on that one! It's just too :awesome: not to!
    (especially if it turns out i've failed :lolwut:)

ReputationRep:
    My P.J's as i don't get results on results day... :p:

ReputationRep:
    My lucky underwear! Actually got to think of something to wear though cos my mum says she will take pics regardless of my results and i don't really want pictures of me looking like a scruff getting sent to my extended family lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scholarshipkid)
    I think you mean 'you're'- yeh for you it's probably your English grade.

I see my post has generated some mixed views.

Well, for me personally, it's all about how you face the world. If i'm dressed like a tramp..i'm going to feel like one too. So seeing as I can't change the results, i'm going concentrate on my appearance.
    You do know that you're pretty much going nowhere in life right?

Maybe you'll be lucky and end up an upper class prostitute :yy:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i will worry about what i'm going to wear and everybody else either

ReputationRep:
    I'll be naked at home because i'll go straight on UCAS.

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rennythetoad16)
    My lucky underwear! Actually got to think of something to wear though cos my mum says she will take pics regardless of my results and i don't really want pictures of me looking like a scruff getting sent to my extended family lol.
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    for the record im going to wear a suit ....and i have a valid reason....

i have work experience in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    a noose.:thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    well i definately know i will be wearing clothes and no make-up......

ReputationRep:
    who cares?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know yet, I don't think it will matter too much seeing as most attention on me will be on my hair, as it'll be the first time most of those people see it blue.

ReputationRep:
    lol you are either tryin to lighten the mood about results day or your priorities are jus messed up
    The heals I wouldnt bother with - your goin to find out something that could effect the rest of your life so try not to worry bout your fashion sense so much , you have more important things to worry bout !

ReputationRep:
    LOL this thread makes me laugh, I'll probably wear something which reflects my mood, black if I don't get into Uni and something bright it I do....:P

ReputationRep:
    For everyone who keeps bashing the OP: stop being such condescending chauvinist trolls, grow up, and realise people have different priorities to you. If you can't contribute to the subject positively, then don't bother.

To answer the question: I definitely wouldn't advise heels, or at least very high ones, in case what you find inside your results envelope renders you unable to stand. And I wouldn't go too dressy as worrying about what you're wearing will only make the whole ordeal worse. Plus I highly doubt people would notice what anyone else is wearing. Just wear something that you feel comfortable and good in.

I think I'll just wear something casual. Depending on the weather I guess that will be either a dress and gladiator sandals or jeans and boots. Arasuifnirnnroinomnew!! RESULTS!!

ReputationRep:
    This is a tough one.

ReputationRep:
    don't care...i'd wear my pyjamas if i thought i'd get away with it..!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.