Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I av been with this girl for quite sometime, and i think she is an amazing girl. beutiful, funny and unlike most doesnt make u wanna fall asleep.

but this girl just does some really annoying things, like forgets somethings i tell her dat i consider important. and doesnt tell me when stuff that is important does happen?

Shud i ask this girl to work on these things (change)?
    just let her know?
    enjoy her company as a great girl and deal with it that she is a crap girlfreind!
    Dump her?

ReputationRep:
    i would tell her it annoys you, what the worst that could happen?
    and to be fair, she may not know that those things annoy her, let her know what she's doing then the balls in her court, good luck
    x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, listen to the pink camel toe person. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her about it. She may not be able to change, but if she doesn't know these things annoy you, how is she supposed to find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Yeah, listen to the pink camel toe person. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yep.gif
    I actually just found out what this meant today. Females version of ankle swingers am I right, but you can see their bits?

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her and see if she can/wants to change. If not, then you can consider dumping her.

ReputationRep:
    Great Post, Terrible Spelling

Try to be subtle when you say it's bit annoying. I can see this easily scalating into a full scale row. You might get some angry sex though. Win-win!

ReputationRep:
    it's pinkcamel not camel toe *evills* lol

ReputationRep:
    i dont see how those things make her a crap girlfriend?

dont be so so easy to criticize, are you sure that maybe you're telling her too much things that you think are important (but are actually small) or maybe you're exaggerating. Honestly i dont think you value the relationship much if you're ready to dump her just because of some easily changeable things compared to the plus sides...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkcamel)
    it's pinkcamel not camel toe *evills* lol
    Sorry :puppyeyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    scream at her until she criiiiiiiies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    I actually just found out what this meant today. Females version of ankle swingers am I right, but you can see their bits?
    kind of http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=camel%20toe

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.