Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the female equivelent of a hot guy/man? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A nice slim figure with a narrow waist, long slim legs, boob size is not crucial, a lot of girls who have good bodies have got relatively small breasts, whilst a lot of the big-boob brigade are a bit chubby. Men do notice larger breasts, but they aren't the deal breaker some girls think they are.

ReputationRep:
    Nice that face comes first though :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Any girl in an apron telling us that we're having steak for dinner is the equivalent.
    This.

Just an apron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostintime)
    Is a female being short, slim and having tiny breasts equal to a guy being skinny would you say?
    Equal in what way? In attractiveness?
    People can be short, slim, skinny whatever and have same body structure but appear very different depending on how they look overall - Their face, hair, clothes etc.

I personally dont like trans-sex equalation stuff - Is he/she on my lvl? or too high? Does she play another league? etc.

Just live happily and go for the girls (guys in your case, I guess?) you like.

Short, slim girls are very nice. And breasts doesnt matter much at all. Not to me. Face and smile first!

ReputationRep:
    Megan Fox.

ReputationRep:
    No gag reflex?:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Large breasts intimidate me. Petit girls are nice and unthreatening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Megan Fox.
    I don't get the Megan Fox thing...she looks like any girl in a lads mag.

Audrey Tautou, Helena Bonham Carter, Eva Green...now those are unique ones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    This thread is an epic fail.

Everyone knows what men are supposed to like today...

MASSIVE TITS and small everything else... possibly massive hair though too...
    Now, now, a small ass is never a good thing. Bubble butt FTW! Not to be confused with a huge/cottage cheese ass, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    I don't get the Megan Fox thing...she looks like any girl in a lads mag.

Audrey Tautou, Helena Bonham Carter, Eva Green...now those are unique ones!
    I agree. :coma:

I was beginning to think I was the only person who had a thing for Helena. No-one raves about her much.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ham_Carter.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    I agree. :coma:

I was beginning to think I was the only person who had a thing for Helena. No-one raves about her much.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ham_Carter.jpg
    Helena is ******* nuts yet stunning at the same time. Who could not fall for her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JemSevenV)
    Steady on Mr collar bone fetishist...
    I like high heels, you like bones. Fair play. I bet you spend a lot of time sitting down, or with your legs crossed.

Hahaha, not quite. Just their quite attractive (yes I am a freak)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Hahaha, not quite. Just their quite attractive (yes I am a freak)
    You're not a freak (or if you are then I am too!), I agree, there's something sexy about prominent collar bones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)
    You're not a freak (or if you are then I am too!), I agree, there's something sexy about prominent collar bones.
    To an extent hip too, anything else is a wee bit icky I find though

ReputationRep:
    Answering the thread title strictly: 'sexy *****' :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    female equivalent: Franke Potente (German actress) :love: :love: :love:
    she is just so gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    well i'm guessing it'd be the 'typical' feminine physique..

since the typical hot man is just the male physique accentuated, i'm guessing for men it's women with big breasts, small waist, round and perky bum, pretty face

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.