Turn on thread page Beta

Forum Freedom watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i hereby declare the launch of the

FORUM MEMBER FREEDOM PARTY

I, an average 5 post a day member respect the other parties in which many of you have joined. however i feel these parties do not understand the true wishes of the majority of this forum.

the Forum member freedom party has no leader, i am no important than any other member. all forum members are members of the party by definition. It is their right to leave the party if they wish, as some have already done.

for us (the party) i have put forward some key campaigns that shall be put forward to the forum as a whole. any unpopular campaigns will be removed. any forwarded campaigns by forum members will be added when they are approved by a timed poll.

campaign for mod gender equality: there should be a equal proportion of both male and female mods

D is all, all offensive language towards him will not be tolerated. D is our mother and our father.

Mods show mercy!: all members should be treated with a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 3 offensive threads should equal a ban, each post should carry a warning of the consequences of their actions. any members who have been treated unfairly can contact the representation team at [email protected] (yes, it does exist) who will take up your case.

that an international member of the forum (one of another timezone) be given the position of mod, or lesser powers (such as locking threads) to combat forum abuse whilst other mods are unavailable

that the 30 second post reply be changed to 15 sceonds

that all forum members show respect towards the forum as a whole and all members. This place is for us all.

any members that reject the party will be tolerated. those who insult it or any individual member they will suffer the full wrath that our negative reputation giving will allow

applications for the representation team must be recieved by Pm, any member who wishes to vouch their support i wish that you show it in your signature with "forum members freedom party"
    thank you[/list]

ReputationRep:
    Somthing funny is going on with the formatting.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the "campaign for mod gender equality" when there are not an equal number of girls and guys here...or why gender would even matter?

I like the 15 second rule, though...however your "wrath" is a little annoying. This place is for discussion...not wars. You can stick up for yourself, but I mean, be respectable about it. If it continues, the party can do a "mass ignore" for that person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikesgt2)
    Somthing funny is going on with the formatting.
    regardless, can we count on your support mike? show your devotion with your signature....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    I don't understand the "campaign for mod gender equality" when there are not an equal number of girls and guys here...or why gender would even matter?

I like the 15 second rule, though...however your "wrath" is a little annoying. This place is for discussion...not wars. You can stick up for yourself, but I mean, be respectable about it. If it continues, the party can do a "mass ignore" for that person.
    your first statement: even if they isnt a equal number, we should still lead by example.

if you accept your membership of the party then you may do a timed poll to change the current ideals and campaigns, such is the beauty of the party

ReputationRep:
    woot! go! FORUM MEMBER FREEDOM PARTY!

*disconcerting grin as gun is pushed to head *smiles more

(with bigger smile this time) go! FORUM MEMBER FREEDOM PARTY!!

*get hit over the head, deep voice comming from the shadows murmers, "good job", u can go back to your hole now.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    your first statement: even if they isnt a equal number, we should still lead by example.
    Equal number of men and women would seem unfair. What's the problem in finding good moderators, no matter their gender?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Equal number of men and women would seem unfair. What's the problem in finding good moderators, no matter their gender?
    Yeah, like moi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yeah, like moi
    lol I wouldn't know

ReputationRep:
    We are the apathetic party and consequently claim all those who are uninterested in this political manoevering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yeah, like moi
    Now now, don't let your new powers go to your head !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    We are the apathetic party and consequently claim all those who are uninterested in this political manoevering.
    MattG, your party will be weak. Long live the ALP.

ReputationRep:
    toffee, join us, be strong

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.